The summer 2013 Everton transfer rumourZ thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maths isn't your strong point I take it.

I think he's referring to the 15M initial fee that has rose to 17.5M with add-ons...if we sell for 20M that leaves us with 2.5M but we have to give Standard Liege 20% on profit....

so we're left with 2M.

might be thinking of the sell on clause for his last club they will be getting a few bob out of it?

I think he's referring to the 15M initial fee that has rose to 17.5M with add-ons...if we sell for 20M that leaves us with 2.5M but we have to give Standard Liege 20% on profit....

so we're left with 2M.

But it's safe to assume we'll get the £4m in add ons which means we'd make £6m profit.

Also, does anybody actually know for certain that we've paid £2.5m in add ons?

so we're left with 2M.

Selling at £20M leaves us with about 50p and a packet of haribo if you account for inflation.

Selling at £20M leaves us with about 50p and a packet of haribo if you account for inflation.

haha if that...

normal inflation is about 3%, and football inflation is well over that (possibly 10%)....at Everton I believe it is called deflation.

But it's safe to assume we'll get the £4m in add ons which means we'd make £6m profit.

Also, does anybody actually know for certain that we've paid £2.5m in add ons?

More importantly, how on earth do we increase the depth and quality of the squad with £20m? We need three more players - four if we sell Felli - and £20m isn't enough to do that with.

We are never going to progress without money to invest. I think we have had the weakest transfer window (bar Arsenal) considering the influx of Money. I genuinely don't think we have strengthened at all.

I would rather keep Vic than sell him for the sake of it.

We are never going to progress without money to invest. I think we have had the weakest transfer window (bar Arsenal) considering the influx of Money. I genuinely don't think we have strengthened at all.

Could raise some money which could enable us to bring in someone better.

We have improved the bench and squad a little (but not enough) but apart from the best bit of business (getting Barkley playing) our first 11 is unchanged. It still has the major same problem as last season...No quality striker! And another CM and Winger needed, have not been brought in (delufoe asside) and finally we'v not even moved on our fringe players.

Has there ever been any proper confirmation that leige get 20% sell on fee? I mean usually a sell on fee usually ends up in a deal because a big club take from a small club for reasonable money which could jump massively if sold on. We payed top wack for fellaini in the first place?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back