The summer 2013 Everton transfer rumourZ thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
yes but its pointless, people continue to mentionn Fer like we lost out on Messi when he was a kid or something.

As for Capoue - If we had matched spurs bid for him he wouldnt have signed for us anyway.

Too many factors in every transfer to simply look at the fee a club signed the player for and say we could have, or should have signed them for x,y,z

Everyones a football manager these days.

yes but its pointless, people continue to mentionn Fer like we lost out on Messi when he was a kid or something.

As for Capoue - If we had matched spurs bid for him he wouldnt have signed for us anyway.

Too many factors in every transfer to simply look at the fee a club signed the player for and say we could have, or should have signed them for x,y,z

Everyones a football manager these days.

Even Brenda Rogers.

They want 2M for Moses as the loan fee reportedly which is too much but if we can get him for 1M on loan then its really good but a shrewd CM signing would be ideal, one who can make a clever pass. Gibson is too injury prone and limited in his passing. He scored just once which he do more often.

Limited in his passing lid? He's ace.

I wouldn't say ace. Its better than Ossie and Neville but no where near as Arteta's. As the main passer in the team he should be ticking the play more than he does. I think he gives us more composure but lacks that clever pass that makes the difference which could be down to the fact that maybe he doesn't get much forward. That should change under Martinez but another passing CM would be really good.

I wouldn't say ace. Its better than Ossie and Neville but no where near as Arteta's.

He's much better than the crab-Arteta we had, how gash was his last full season here?

Arteta picks it up from Distin, moves two yards, squares it to Rodwell, Rodwell passes it straight back, Saha ambles out wide left, recieves the ball, sees no movement in the box, plays it back to Arteta who does that turn in possession before squaring it to Coleman at right mid, he tries to beat a player and fails but we still win a throw in...Neville launches it long into the box, Cahill and Saha both fall over each other. I cry into my beer as we'd sold Pienaar by then. Repeat.

Just seen on twitter spurs have offered 8m euros for Christian erikison but Ajax want 15m.if Fellaini goes we should deffo try and get him in for that price although he might want Champions league

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back