The summer 2013 Everton transfer rumourZ thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

@Fergie1975: Re. Fellaini. Looks like the deal is agreed. £20m rising to £24m. Good news. Baines as I said the othe day stays at Goodison.

Ok let's say this is happening. Fellaini goes for 20 million plus 4/5 million in bonuses.. Think Martinez will bring in McCarthy for 8/9 million plus another 3 like deal for fellaini.think aswell he will bring in Moses or Tom Ince and feel he will try and bring in italian guy as that deal could be paid over the length of contract.the 1 thing id like to happen is Baines and Barkley are signed up on New contracts. I don't know how long Barkley has left on his contract but let's not get into same situation in 12 months time especially now that Barkley has got call up to national side.. Still wish Martinez brings in a exciting south American striker but hey can always dream COYB!!!

Ok let's say this is happening. Fellaini goes for 20 million plus 4/5 million in bonuses.. Think Martinez will bring in McCarthy for 8/9 million plus another 3 like deal for fellaini.think aswell he will bring in Moses or Tom Ince and feel he will try and bring in italian guy as that deal could be paid over the length of contract.the 1 thing id like to happen is Baines and Barkley are signed up on New contracts. I don't know how long Barkley has left on his contract but let's not get into same situation in 12 months time especially now that Barkley has got call up to national side.. Still wish Martinez brings in a exciting south American striker but hey can always dream COYB!!!

We won't get McCarthy for £8m/£9m. We play everything too upfront and honest, and will get bent over by that prick with the broken leg.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back