The summer 2013 Everton transfer rumourZ thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
They're not my suggestions. They're the people we've been linked with who seem more likely that we'd go for instead of pulling names out of my arse.

Also, i don't know if you noticed or not, mate. But this is a forum, you know where people are freely allowed to put their opinions across.

Maybe you should 'be gone' with your bad attitude of thinking people are wrong because they do not have the same opinion as you.

fish_main.jpg

They're not my suggestions. They're the people we've been linked with who seem more likely that we'd go for instead of pulling names out of my arse.

Also, i don't know if you noticed or not, mate. But this is a forum, you know where people are freely allowed to put their opinions across.

Maybe you should 'be gone' with your bad attitude of thinking people are wrong because they do not have the same opinion as you.
You are allowed to voice these opinions, just as I am allowed to dismiss them because I'd absolutely loathe to have Ince here. There is no need to be a stroppy madam about it.

You are allowed to voice these opinions, just as I am allowed to dismiss them because I'd absolutely loathe to have Ince here. There is no need to be a stroppy madam about it.

Not being stroppy. You have a personal disliking to a player, then you dismiss what i said because of it. Please do offer who you would realistically rather have?

I want us to sign him even more now......

I reckon he'd go down a storm at Goodison mate (despite his parentage)

Not being stroppy. You have a personal disliking to a player, then you dismiss what i said because of it. Please do offer who you would realistically rather have?
McCarthy and Marrone would be good, maybe Piatti instead of Ince at a fraction of what he'd cost, Moses on loan with view to buy if possible. One lid I did like the look of when I've seen him is Bernat at Valencia. He wouldn't be much.

If we sold fellaini for £20m then conjured up another £5m with the £80,000 p/w wage free'd up i would like to see us go in for Juan Mata...I can't see Chelski offloading him to Spurs Arsenal or United due to rivalry/competition/rooney refusals ...sure we can't offer champions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back