The summer 2013 Everton transfer rumourZ thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
McCarthy and Marrone would be good, maybe Piatti instead of Ince at a fraction of what he'd cost, Moses on loan with view to buy if possible. One lid I did like the look of when I've seen him is Bernat at Valencia. He wouldn't be much.

The same Piatti who struggles handle the physicality of the spanish league at times.. I think Ince is a lot better, and a lot more suited to us, and to the prem then piatti ever would be.

Bernat is a decent young player, but since he's a valencia youth i doubt they'd let him go for cheap. Not as cheap as Ince, and even then it's more of a risk because how would we know if he could settle or not?, would he get more goals than ince, is he more of a threat, would he get more assists? i'm unsure.

Moses is alright. My personal opinion is that i don't rate him so much, he's good at beating a player is good with the ball at his feet, but i feel his passing, crossing, and finishing overall isn't up to much.

If we sold fellaini for £20m then conjured up another £5m with the £80,000 p/w wage free'd up i would like to see us go in for Juan Mata...I can't see Chelski offloading him to Spurs Arsenal or United due to rivalry/competition/rooney refusals ...sure we can't offer champions

Like he would ever come here or ever take 70k per week

The same Piatti who struggles handle the physicality of the spanish league at times.. I think Ince is a lot better, and a lot more suited to us, and to the prem then piatti ever would be.

Bernat is a decent young player, but since he's a valencia youth i doubt they'd let him go for cheap. Not as cheap as Ince, and even then it's more of a risk because how would we know if he could settle or not?, would he get more goals than ince, is he more of a threat, would he get more assists? i'm unsure.

Moses is alright. My personal opinion is that i don't rate him so much, he's good at beating a player is good with the ball at his feet, but i feel his passing, crossing, and finishing overall isn't up to much.
Moses is a better finisher than Pienaar and his end product and pace also. Piatti could adapt I'm sure, he is a very good player with the ball. We don't know how much Bernat would cost and Ince would cost at least 7-8m if not more.

I hear fans in Lower Bullens have already got a goal celebration lined up for when Tom Ince scores on his Goodison debut - the Ince Mince.

gay_dance.gif

Last edited:

The minute Ince signs is the minute the countdown clock linking him with a move to Man Utd begins.
Summer 2016: "But his dad played for them and will get him to sign for them..."

Blackpool had agreed a fee with Cardiff for Ince of 8m until Ince decided not to go there.

So that's 8m of the Fellaini money gone if he comes.

I would be happy with this, but would still prefer Moses.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back