The summer 2013 Everton transfer rumourZ thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
a worry that there doesnt seem any obvious targets out there, which why selling felliani maybe doesnt seem such a good idea, hooray! oh...

I've never really rated Moses. For someone who is meant to have pace, always thought he was a bit sluggish. I'm also not sure we need a winger currently. I'd rather have Mcmanaman from Wigan.

Ince is rubbish, well bit harsh but he's found his level, take it from me who's watched plenty of blackpool them being my local team. I'd be absolutely gutted if we signed him for anything other than a minimal fee!

Christ on a bike, this is what worried me about Martinez. I want to see our first 11 improved ffs. Moses any day of the week over ince!

Ince is rubbish, well bit harsh but he's found his level, take it from me who's watched plenty of blackpool them being my local team. I'd be absolutely gutted if we signed him for anything other than a minimal fee!

Christ on a bike, this is what worried me about Martinez. I want to see our first 11 improved ffs. Moses any day of the week over ince!

Chillax...he hasnt even signed him yet

Let's not be daft, there's no getting away from the fact he's a tit though, strikes me as the sort to jump ship as soon as more money is on offer, obviously no uncommon nowadays but I mean if any team came in with more money, top or bottom half of the league.

The fact he didn't go to Cardiff sort of smashes that theory out of the water don't you think?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back