The summer 2013 Everton transfer rumourZ thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

People use the fact that why would he give up Champions League football to join us? The fact is he isn't playing Champions League football whilst he's sat on the bench at Chelsea and with a world cup on the horizon he might just value first team football enough to see us as a fairly attractive proposition.

Aren´t Utd, Arsenal and Spurs all monitoring Mata in case Mourinho decides to get shut?

intrigue-o.gif

Is that true? I didn't know that like.

Yup it's true (there must be two defending players between the attacking player and the goals) but that goal isn't offside. It's impossible for a player to be offside if he is behind the ball when the pass is made.

Do we need Ince? we need another CM and a striker to be honest

From the players we've been linked with it looks like Martinez wants two midfielders as a priority and a pacy forward if he can get one. There's probably all sorts of potential deals up in the air at the moment and it looks as though Hull's interest in Anichebe is part of the jigsaw. Ince is a goalscoring forward who can cut in or cross from wide so would fit well in RM's setup, and apparently RM has tried to sign him before.

Mata is never going to happen, midfield general is what we really need that can create as well , surprised at the ince rumour as we have options in that area

Yup it's true (there must be two defending players between the attacking player and the goals) but that goal isn't offside. It's impossible for a player to be offside if he is behind the ball when the pass is made.

Wow, well in. So even if the ball gets played back to the player if there's only one player between them and the goal it's still offside? Christ I've scored a few offside goals in my time I think.

Why is Mata being mentioned in this thread? Even in bloody jest, it sounds ridiculous. Personally I'd go for Ozil as it seems he's surplus to requirements at Real Madrid.

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/...gree-deal-with-manchester-united-8788275.html

The media are so desperate for us to turn on Baines and Fellaini and give them an excuse to leave.

Where's that Baines story come from?

How come he supposedly told Martinez on the first day of pre-season (6 WEEKS AGO) that he wanted to join United, yet it's only just being reported now, 5 days before the window shuts?

You would have thought it would have leaked out at least once in the 6 weeks that it has happened.

I don't believe a word of this utter nonsense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back