The summer 2013 Everton transfer rumourZ thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, well in. So even if the ball gets played back to the player if there's only one player between them and the goal it's still offside? Christ I've scored a few offside goals in my time I think.

no no... that's why that particular goal is onside. there could be nobody between you and the goal and it's still onside once it's played backwards.

Offside rule is probably exactly as you understand it except most people ignore the goalkeeper and just say the last defender. It's actually the last two players (inclusive of the goalkeeper)

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/...gree-deal-with-manchester-united-8788275.html

The media are so desperate for us to turn on Baines and Fellaini and give them an excuse to leave.

Where's that Baines story come from?

How come he supposedly told Martinez on the first day of pre-season (6 WEEKS AGO) that he wanted to join United, yet it's only just being reported now, 5 days before the window shuts?

You would have thought it would have leaked out at least once in the 6 weeks that it has happened.

I don't believe a word of this utter nonsense.

**** stirring by United, as Baines has refused to hand in a transfer request, leaking details of private conversations from weeks ago.

Moyes is sinking further & further by the day here, disgrace.

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/...gree-deal-with-manchester-united-8788275.html

The media are so desperate for us to turn on Baines and Fellaini and give them an excuse to leave.

Where's that Baines story come from?

How come he supposedly told Martinez on the first day of pre-season (6 WEEKS AGO) that he wanted to join United, yet it's only just being reported now, 5 days before the window shuts?

You would have thought it would have leaked out at least once in the 6 weeks that it has happened.

I don't believe a word of this utter nonsense.

Just read that. If its false, which I can´t judge, it´s going too far even for the rags in this country. Out-and-out lies that should be followed up the club.

no no... that's why that particular goal is onside. there could be nobody between you and the goal and it's still onside once it's played backwards.

Offside rule is probably exactly as you understand it except most people ignore the goalkeeper and just say the last defender. It's actually the last two players (inclusive of the goalkeeper)

Good work sir.

Just read that. If its false, which I can´t judge, it´s going too far even for the rags in this country. Out-and-out lies that should be followed up the club.

What's REALLY needed here is for Baines himself to come out and say he is staying at Everton.

**** stirring by United, as Baines has refused to hand in a transfer request, leaking details of private conversations from weeks ago.

Moyes is sinking further & further by the day here, disgrace.

Not a single quote in that article and nothing to suggest that they have any idea what's going on. 'The Independant understands' blah blah blah, I could start a story with 'I understand Rooney, Mata, Messi and Ronaldo are hoping to sign for us', it means fkcu all.

They've clearly got withdrawal symptoms from not mentioning it for more than 5 minutes so have decided to regurgitate some of the previous bollocks they've written and chuck in a new bit of bollocks.

Not a single quote in that article and nothing to suggest that they have any idea what's going on. 'The Independant understands' blah blah blah, I could start a story with 'I understand Rooney, Mata, Messi and Ronaldo are hoping to sign for us', it means fkcu all.

They've clearly got withdrawal symptoms from not mentioning it for more than 5 minutes so have decided to regurgitate some of the previous bollocks they've written and chuck in a new bit of bollocks.

The media will make up these sh1te till next Monday. They love it.

In case you wanna send some abuse to who wrote that god awful piece here is his twitter:

@SamWallaceIndy

Sam will try his utmost to make sh1te up.

Tomorrow he will say ind@#$%^& understands that Fellaini has handed in a transfer request blah blah blah.

What a load of ****, united have bidded twice for Baines and both times it was 12 mil. There no facts in it. Radio City now reporting it. It's total rubbish

I doubt it's merely a re-hash mate, it's being fed from United, doing their utmost to create a 'tipping point' for the players relationship with EFC.

I think it's misguided with a player like Baines.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back