The summer 2013 Everton transfer rumourZ thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I doubt it's merely a re-hash mate, it's being fed from United, doing their utmost to create a 'tipping point' for the players relationship with EFC.

I think it's misguided with a player like Baines.

Yeah I suspect if they try and back Baines into a corner he'll tell Utd where to go, Fellaini is the complete opposite though and I'm sure he'd push through a move if he could

They said its being reported that Baines has asked to go to united and Everton are waiting for a 3rd bid to come in before the weekend

Yeah I suspect if they try and back Baines into a corner he'll tell Utd where to go, Fellaini is the complete opposite though and I'm sure he'd push through a move if he could

In fairness to Felli, he's kept his own council, turned up for training & put in a couple of good performances, I can't say a bad word against him with regards to this issue so far (cue: transfer request)

Baines probably did tell them he fancied it if they could agree a deal, but I also think he's the type of kid who'd just accept that he also has a contract with the a club he loves & wouldn't stir the **** to force it.

With the exception of our reaction to the stupid bid last week, all of the media output on this is being fed from United imo.

Fourth Official ‏@FourthOfficial_ 4m

If a player wants to move they hand in a transfer request, they can't want to move that much otherwise

Its probably based on the story here the other day about Baines being last to leave Goodison with Kenwright and Elstone.

They've added 2 and 2 together and come up with 15 million plus add ons.

It's lazy jerno's. how many times this summer have we heard...Bale is leaving today, Suarez is talking to Arsenal, Rooney asked to leave? Arsenal are about to buy someone. Yet it's 5 days left of the window and not one of them has happened. Also Bale and AVB has a meeting and 10 mins after it was reported he asked to leave. So why would Baines asking to leave only come out 6 weeks later

What's the point in messaging him abuse, his job is to post up rumours whether they be true or false. It's the kind of **** kopites do...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back