The summer 2013 Everton transfer rumourZ thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

If worst comes to worst and he does leave, wouldn't mind UTD throwing Anderson on loan or Zaha for that matter. Hopefully we pursue the interest in Vadis Odjidja-Ofoe too. Any remaining money we should go for Alderweireld but can see Arsenal being all over him.

It will have been though. We replaced what we lost and then loaned gerard deulofeu, then we'll have brought in two potentially very good young midfielders who can play in a few positions, and Ince who is a very good young player.
That would be a crap window. Be gone with your terrible suggestions for transfers.

That would be a crap window. Be gone with your terrible suggestions for transfers.

They're not my suggestions. They're the people we've been linked with who seem more likely that we'd go for instead of pulling names out of my arse.

Also, i don't know if you noticed or not, mate. But this is a forum, you know where people are freely allowed to put their opinions across.

Maybe you should 'be gone' with your bad attitude of thinking people are wrong because they do not have the same opinion as you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back