The summer 2013 Everton transfer rumourZ thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know it's just a rumour, but there are a couple of rags saying that Spurs want to buy Hernandez...surely, if Moyes wants Felli; 10 million + Hernandez...

In comes a Morone + a loan player; both centre mids...

Anybody think this can happen...:huh:

We wouldn't get anywhere near £1m for Hibbert considering his age, his contract running out in the summer and his recent injury woes.Same goes for Heitinga, and I don't understand why you'd want to sell Vic - one of our best attacking options last season.
i keep big vic over both jelavic and kone current form, we cant afford to let him go

Who is expecting at least one of Fellaini and Baines to go and us to not sufficiently replace them and then the money goes walkies in January?

At this stage of the window it'd be absolutely criminal for that to happen, and probably wouldn't happen at any other club, but I expect it to happen to us.

I'll even go as far as to say I expect Fellaini to go and Barry to be his replacement, on a free, and Martinez to spout more ****e about being happy with his squad and that we're the best team in the world when we don't have possession of the ball.

Who is expecting at least one of Fellaini and Baines to go and us to not sufficiently replace them and then the money goes walkies in January?

At this stage of the window it'd be absolutely criminal for that to happen, and probably wouldn't happen at any other club, but I expect it to happen to us.

I'll even go as far as to say I expect Fellaini to go and Barry to be his replacement, on a free, and Martinez to spout more ****e about being happy with his squad and that we're the best team in the world when we don't have possession of the ball.

Yawn....

Looks like the ****e are in for toby alderwierld.

On the baines rumours, surely kenwright knows he wouldnt be forgiven for letting him go this late in the window and for a low value like whats being branded about

I know it's just a rumour, but there are a couple of rags saying that Spurs want to buy Hernandez...surely, if Moyes wants Felli; 10 million + Hernandez...

In comes a Morone + a loan player; both centre mids...

Anybody think this can happen...:huh:

I posted something along those lines in another thread, but tbh mate the spurs for hernandez wont happen anyways as i serioulsy doubt theirs gonna be any selling between spurs, chelsea, Utd and city as their all competing for the title in theory, not including the arse in that as theyve shown in the past they will take the money when offered and sell to a rival

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back