The summer 2013 Everton transfer rumourZ thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like the ****e are in for toby alderwierld.

On the baines rumours, surely kenwright knows he wouldnt be forgiven for letting him go this late in the window and for a low value like whats being branded about

Them and spurs were linked with the dutch lad about 3 weeks ago mate, just rags rehashing a story to fill space

We are just falling further and further behind Liverpool aren't we...Moses looks like he is about to sign for them...

And here we wait, for Felli to be bought, so that we can sign McCarthy and and get Barry on loan...

We cannot get shut of the Guygay or Heitinga; Osman is an absolute mess, Kone is struggling to hit the back of the net and after 2 games we are 4 points and 13 places below them, and NO, I do not support them...

I know it's just the beginning of the season, but I am just a tad negative...OK...sorry!

It's at times like these that my hatred for the Kenwright and the Board becomes a bit of a seething mess of emotions...

The upshot of the above, is that I am normally a very positive person; really, I am...

We are just falling further and further behind Liverpool aren't we...Moses looks like he is about to sign for them...

And here we wait, for Felli to be bought, so that we can sign McCarthy and and get Barry on loan...

We cannot get shut of the Guygay or Heitinga; Osman is an absolute mess, Kone is struggling to hit the back of the net and after 2 games we are 4 points and 13 places below them, and NO, I do not support them...

I know it's just the beginning of the season, but I am just a tad negative...OK...sorry!

It's at times like these that my hatred for the Kenwright and the Board becomes a bit of a seething mess of emotions...

The upshot of the above, is that I am normally a very positive person; really, I am...

Theirs no need to be worried imo, the start to the season was always gonna be tricky for us bedding in a new system as the players we have get used to it, combined with the mancentric media doing their best to unsettle some of our players at every opportunity

If you want a ray of optimism here the two teams thus far we have played this year, Norwich and West Brom, we managed to take a total of 4 points off last year, 1 win, 1 draw and 2 loses, and conceded 9 goals in those 4 games

Plus Liverpool have missed out on pretty much any target that any other teams shown an interest in, the ones their bringing in so far are just squad players

Think Hernandez would e great option as part of any deal for Baines and Fellani. Man U can throw in Zaha on a season loan too.

I'm not a big fan of us loaning players unless we have a deal in place to sign them.

Just a short term solution, and enables us to develop a player for someone else.

Find it a bit sad that we have accepted this it how it is now.

Short term can have us winning trophies and qualifying for the champions league which will give us the money to buy long term player or simply bring through a kid who isn't quite ready yet, though.

Don't underestimate short term improvements.

I'm not a big fan of us loaning players unless we have a deal in place to sign them.

Just a short term solution, and enables us to develop a player for someone else.

Find it a bit sad that we have accepted this it how it is now.

Thing is mate i am of the same opinion as you, yet at the same time i look at last year, say we had lukkaku on loan, then this year wed likely have either been in the eufa guaranteed almost or maybeee even the champions league, if a loan helps us to acheive that then the year after it broadens the players we could attract

2 games in and we are already behind them??? Season over. If we try really hard we should be able to sell most of the under performers we've had these past 2 games and then rebuild for next season when hopefully we will play more than 2 games.

Hernandez would be a amazing player to bring in but we are Everton so that's not going happen.. Will Baines or fellaini be around against Cardiff? I hope if they are going that it happens today/tomorrow and if the two are sold every bit of money has to be reinvested or within 5 years after we become a selling club championship football will come calling if the same board remain in place...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back