The summer 2013 Everton transfer rumourZ thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think we should sell Osman,2 to 3 mill Hibbert, 1 mill Heitinga 4 mill anichebe 3 mill

an buy a few players younger ones

And I think you need to ask yourself how we're going to increase the size of the squad AND the quality of the players available to us by selling 4 players for a combined total of £11m. There is a better chance of getting United to cough up £35m for Felli, and we can finance three or four decent players with that. In the current market, £11m doesn't even get you James bleedin' McCarthy.

And LOL at £4m for Heitinga. Just LOL.

Holtby would be a great signing. The way the squad looks at the moment, I'm a bit worried too much will be asked of Barkley as the season goes on.

This is all turning into a bit of a farce IMO.

I like but at the same time loathe the transfer window.

How can you actually plan for a season with so much speculation and the possibility of key players leaving? I hope it gets abolished soon. Let the managers get the players in from end of May until the end of July and we can all get on with our lives!

If Fellaini is going, get him out now FFS, had all summer to do it! United now turned down by Ozil too, so they are sure to buy Fellaini, he is the only midfielder in Europe not to turn them down!

We all know whats gonna happen, felli will be off in a few days for a poor amount, we'll sign one or two average players and the last hour of the window we'll end up selling baines leaving no time to splash the cash, and the money will go on 'operating costs'. might just be the cynic in me

We all know whats gonna happen, felli will be off in a few days for a poor amount, we'll sign one or two average players and the last hour of the window we'll end up selling baines leaving no time to splash the cash, and the money will go on 'operating costs'. might just be the cynic in me

tve52612-20020314-1368.jpg

Well you don't get get a pitch like ours without petrol to operate the lawnmowers.

Is it just me who does not like Holtby? he just looks like a glorified Naismith to me... Lots of running but no final ball or end product.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back