The summer 2013 Everton transfer rumourZ thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it just me who does not like Holtby? he just looks like a glorified Naismith to me... Lots of running but no final ball or end product.

Nah mate he's a very tidy player. If you watch him closely he's constantly dropping off into space for the quick ball to keep an attack moving.

I'd love him at Everton, top player.

We all know whats gonna happen, felli will be off in a few days for a poor amount, we'll sign one or two average players and the last hour of the window we'll end up selling baines leaving no time to splash the cash, and the money will go on 'operating costs'. might just be the cynic in me

no mate, I think that's about right and has been said by many on this forum, we all know it, we wish it wasn't that way but we sit at our keyboards, watch our tellies, twitter etc with that all to familiar sense of foreboding and in our minds come up with creative ways to assassinate Kenwright.

Last night I had a dream, vision perhaps, that Kenwright was the latest to be implicated in all that Jimmy Saville nastiness. Released on bail pending further investigations, Purple Aki had taken it upon himself to make a house call at Chez Kenwright and rogered Kenwright to death thereby ridding our beloved club of the parasite within. Incredibly aroused when I woke up.

...Tony Adams just been on the radio saying Arse should forget about Suarez and turn their attention to Eric Dier.

Seems about right from Tony Adams, his managerial credentials are unsurpassed ! Give up on a world class striker and try to sign an unproven defender !! Genius !

Does anyone know how much eriksen is going to spurs for, hes probably out our reach, wouldnt mind dejong from ajax more of a box to box player.

What about sigursson? Everyone is chatting about holtby would rather sigursson and agree it would allow Barkley be given a breather as the season goes on...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back