The summer 2013 Everton transfer rumourZ thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ince will likely cost £8m (that's the fee reported when Cardiff went in for him) and on top of the £6-8m we must have already spent I think there won't be much more money left for Martinez unless he sells players.

If this happens, I really do not think Martinez can buy players that are value for money. I think he pays over the odd again (like Kone and our 2nd keeper).

If this happens, I really do not think Martinez can buy players that are value for money. I think he pays over the odd again (like Kone and our 2nd keeper).

1-1.5 million for a young gk who was tipped to be better then man utd current no1.??? when they were coming through the ranks, but got injured

If so, we only got ourselve to blame. Why shall we sell them? Unless they put in a transfer request we shall not be moved.

We need to sell one for Martinez to have money to spend. I hope Baines stays but just think there has been too much press coverage (as usual selling our players) for it to be wrong.

We need a striker, a CM possibly 2 and without a sale it ain't happening apart from a loan IMO

1-1.5 million for a young gk who was tipped to be better then man utd current no1.??? when they were coming through the ranks, but got injured

We don't know how much we had actually paid. Some said £3.5m, some said £1.6m. For a club as skint as us, we should have signed a free backup keeper.

Robles; over the odds? Surely you must be mistaken! He's one for the future.

As for Kone, it's hard to tell; he's only played one full game for us! Plus, the fee reported has been widely disputed.

Let's get behind Martinez :)

We need to sell one for Martinez to have money to spend. I hope Baines stays but just think there has been too much press coverage (as usual selling our players) for it to be wrong.

We need a striker, a CM possibly 2 and without a sale it ain't happening apart from a loan IMO
TBH we would be better if felli and Baines stayed maybe one more loan player to cover for Gibson and Osman and we woukld be fine so do one Davy boy!

If fellaini is sold and if some of that money is paid to the banks in relation toour debt can iI ask a very nieve question here but we're is all this tv money gone? Surely reason we aren't spending is that all the tv money went to service the debt so if the likes of fellaini is sold that Martinez gets all the money... Am I nieve?? Someday panorama will do a programme about how this club is been run!!

Martinez had money but not much. He had spent £7/8m.

I rather we keep our best players because we all know they are quality whereas if they are sold, I am not sure if the incoming players are as good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back