The summer 2013 Everton transfer rumourZ thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I doubt they want rid of Sigursson, I like that lid, hes got something.
I would imagine they want to keep him so they dont have to rely solely on Chadli in place of Bale. Id love him here he was a beautiful shot on him. Only about three of our players can hit it from outside the box.

Could be a load of b*llocks but I've just been told Fellani deal should go through by the weekend up to £25m and we are in advanced talks with Barry & Ince.

Also told £8M of the fellani fee to Barclays debt an £2.5m to Liege as part of sell on.

Like I said could be rubbish.

Could be a load of b*llocks but I've just been told Fellani deal should go through by the weekend up to £25m and we are in advanced talks with Barry & Ince.

Also told £8M of the fellani fee to Barclays debt an £2.5m to Liege as part of sell on.

Ok, we are downgrading our team then. Keep Fellaini for god sake Kenwright.

Not doubting what you heard mate but if Fellaini goes it's nailed on McCarthy will end up here. Don't mind so much if price reasonable and comes with maybe Barry & Ince or Moses

Kenwright said when he appointed Martinez "but he will get support from everyone at the club and all the financial support — and by that I mean if he sells someone he won't get 80 per cent of that he'll get 100 per cent.

"Plus, he has a certain amount of money for the transfer window which David [Moyes] was going to have."

Ok, we are downgrading our team then. Keep Fellaini for god sake Kenwright.

Martinez is never gonna get all of the fee so a loan for Barry wouldn't be a bad move. Means we can use what he does get on a quality striker hopefully.

Baines will be the harder to replace, better off getting a good defensive left back and hoping our midfield can create the chances we will lose from Baines leaving

Martinez is never gonna get all of the fee so a loan for Barry wouldn't be a bad move. Means we can use what he does get on a quality striker hopefully.

Baines will be the harder to replace, better off getting a good defensive left back and hoping our midfield can create the chances we will lose from Baines leaving

We shall not sell any of our best players. We need to add more bodies.

If Kenwright & Co. were not lying, we don't have to sell. No one force us to sell so why on earth some of the people are acting like Kenwright, that is, can't wait to get rid of our best player in Fellaini.

Last edited:

Kenwright said when he appointed Martinez "but he will get support from everyone at the club and all the financial support — and by that I mean if he sells someone he won't get 80 per cent of that he'll get 100 per cent.

"Plus, he has a certain amount of money for the transfer window which David [Moyes] was going to have."

Exactly, I can accept Fellani going for £25m thats a good deal but only if all the money is immediately reinvested into improving other areas, its it goes down a black hole like the Arteta money then its just unacceptable from Kenwright.

Ince will likely cost £8m (that's the fee reported when Cardiff went in for him) and on top of the £6-8m we must have already spent I think there won't be much more money left for Martinez unless he sells players.

This could be the most miserable of forums if certain transfers happen, the full money isn't spent and we lose to Cardiff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back