The summer 2013 Everton transfer rumourZ thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
if we're after a striker we could do worse than go for this Cagliari player. He's 25 and was capped by Italy for the first time earlier this year. But has a decent scoring record and had a great season last year. Marco Sau. Some great finishes in that clip from last season. He surely would not cost more than 8m euros or something.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zinca9gocX4

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marco_Sau

Someone start some rumours up.

Isn't it amazing how many players we have been linked with over the course of this transfer window... Think the echo did a piece on it.. Amazing and even seen Alexei Sanchez on the list.. That was new one to me oh role on next Tuesday and this will all be over just dreading the press conference when the two boys are sold kenwright says publicly we will go with what we got!!

He really, really wouldn't be. He's ultra gash and a complete tool to boot.

Would rather resign Jon Oster.
If Ince is ultra gash what does that make McCarthy? I really had hoped the links to McCarthy were just lazy journalism, he is not worth more than 5 million and should be swerved at all costs!

But he's really really really not ultra gash is he.

People take a disliking to him purely because of his dad.

I couldn't care less who his dad is - I'd sign the reincarnation of Shankley for Everton if he could take a decent corner, NEA - but I care about the fact he's a complete weapon of the highest order and would disrupt the dressing room massively. A big time charlie wannabe with no ability to back it up, deemed so bad only a few years ago that he couldn't even threaten a Liverpool bench that deemed Stewart Downing to be a saviour of the wings.

Screw that. He's found his level in the Championship. Spunking money away on this clown would be like splashing £20m on Nugent after his England cap because he was in vogue.

Avoid like the plague.

He really, really wouldn't be. He's ultra gash and a complete tool to boot.

Would rather resign Jon Oster.

18 league goals from the wing last season, a 1 in 3 goalscorer for Blackpool.

Ultra gash? I think not. The lad's a class above when he plays at Championship level & he shows it virtually every week.

His character might well be questionable, but he's probably got 'big fish, small pond' syndrome at Blackpool, I doubt he'd be giving it the biggun when sat in a top PL clubs dressing room.

Yeah what's with managers going for players they know and used to work with. Who even does that any more these days? Amateurs.

Signing 1 is alright but if we sign McCarthy that will be 4 former players from a club in ONE transfer window.

Any PL manager had done this before I wonder. Maybe this can go into the Guinness Records.

Is anybody else worried that if we do sell arguably are two most valuable players that Martinez might waste the cash?

Is he trustworthy enough for us to slap 40M plus in his hand and give him a shopping trolley?

I was underwhelmed with Kone and still am, and people seem to have issues with Robles, Alcaraz has been injured before he's even started and I think anybody can see Gerard has talent, but the problem is he will never be our player.

Thoughts...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back