The summer 2013 Everton transfer rumourZ thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Martinez wants to play Spanish style football then sign some Spaniards.

Betis played us off the park with an entirely new midfield picked up for less than the cost of one leg of James McCarthy.

Twitter Trending...#EFC...

Baines and Felli deal done for combined 40 million + add ons + Buttner to us on loan...

We shall see...

Baines and Felli deal done for combined 40 million + add ons + Buttner to us on loan...

We shall see...

I saw that. Of all the jarg sources that exist in the jargy world of Twitter, that bit of nonsense came from the jargiest.

We shall see...

I'd rather we played Oviedo than Buttner, it;s silly to take him in, especially considering how dire he is.

But i'd rather we didn't do any deal with United at all this summer.

Last edited:

Buttner is signing for beskitas, pretty sure he's already in turkey. so that's BS.

Alexander Büttner *was* closing in on a move to Turkey but we now understand he's being offered to Everton. #MUFC #EFC

Just saying; either they are supreme BS artists covering all their bases, or they know something...:huh:

If we sell Fellaini, we will need someone with big physical presence in midfield, i understand that Martines might not want a typical defensive midfielder, but McCarthy, Gibson and Osman will be raped!

McCarthy is completely different to what Fellaini is, he might be a perfect partner for Fellaini, but for sure he is not Fallaini's replacement

We shall see...

Buttner? Why will he move here on loan to become 3rd choice behind Oviedo and Garbutt and why will we need him anyway?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back