The summer 2013 Everton transfer rumourZ thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Funny how the Manchester evening news is saying we sell them for 40mil and the Liverpool echo is saying we want 50. I'd take 50 if we respond all 50

Funny how the Manchester evening news is saying we sell them for 40mil and the Liverpool echo is saying we want 50. I'd take 50 if we respond all 50
Can people please stop getting confused with the Echo, and the Echo's Rumour Mill. It is the equivalent to Wikipedia.

Thank you.

I have to agree with you. Every time I've seen him play he's been the best player on the pitch & that includes when we played them at Goodison in the cup.

I think he's developing into a quality player, who's more than earned a pop at the PL.

When we played them in the cup I kept a special look out for him because my mate raves on him. He didn't have a sniff, he was terrible, didn't go past Hibbert once in 90 mins, he isn't good enough for a top 6 side or even top 10.

''We are hearing that Manchester United are edging closer to agreeing a deal for Everton ace Marouane Fellaini. Talks are thought to be at an advanced stage between both clubs. Fellaini is expected to play for Everton against Cardiff on Saturday, but United are hopeful of securing the Belgian's signature before Monday's transfer deadline.''

-Sky Sports

So Kenwright will let this happen? Why? Man Utd are not offering £30m for Fellaini. Even £30m is coming in just tell them to koff as it is too late for us to spend. Fellaini still has 3 years left here!

Just had my palm read.

Was told that the phrase "a bird in the hand is worth two in the bush" would be relevant to my life in the next few days.

I take that to mean that Fellaini and his bushy Afro will hand in a transfer request and I might pull a bird at the weekend.

#ITK

Can people please stop getting confused with the Echo, and the Echo's Rumour Mill. It is the equivalent to Wikipedia.

Thank you.

Every paper is just rumour. Until it announced by the clubs themselves its all made up

Every paper is just rumour. Until it announced by the clubs themselves its all made up

The Echo deny all creditability of what is printed in the rumour mill section, which means you might as-well go and pull unfounded quotes with no substance from twitter.

....unless the Manager thinks its good business.

We don't have cash to sign Martinez's favourite so in order to have cash, we need to sell someone. Don't tell me he sells Fellaini just for the sake of bringing McCarthy in. I hope this isn't the reality.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back