The summer 2013 Everton transfer rumourZ thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it just me or do any of you think there is a concerted effort by the press to sell our best players every year? I know it's a bit off topic but I wanted to see other people's opinions.

Is it just me or do any of you think there is a concerted effort by the press to sell our best players every year? I know it's a bit off topic but I wanted to see other people's opinions.

Actually I don't, the press want to sell papers/get attention so they make big exciting stories.

This year, some big ones have been Bale, Suarez, Rooney, Higuain, Fellaini, Baines etc.

If anything, it's nice that we have quality players that people want to read about, as much as it is also pants that we have to keep reading lies about transfer requests/done deals etc.

And I will shed two tears...and several more, if we pay 15 million...

It'll be undisclosed, nailed on.

And, yes, close to £15m. Thing is though, this is why we need to force United to pay the premium. If McCarthy is costing £3-4m more than he should, United should pay £3-4m more for Fellaini.

It'll be undisclosed, nailed on.

And, yes, close to £15m. Thing is though, this is why we need to force United to pay the premium. If McCarthy is costing £3-4m more than he should, United should pay £3-4m more for Fellaini.

We're talking about Kenwright mate, the romantic king here.

I think we're a club in trouble. If we lose Fellaini and ring in McCarthy before the deadline, we will struggle.

At the start of the summer, if you had said to me; Kone, Robles, Alcaraz, McCarthy and Deulefeu would be our only signings, whilst Felli would leave, I would cry my eyes out.

Four players from a team that got relegated. Someone please give me some positives before I lose all hope entirely.

I think we're a club in trouble. If we lose Fellaini and ring in McCarthy before the deadline, we will struggle.

At the start of the summer, if you had said to me; Kone, Robles, Alcaraz, McCarthy and Deulefeu would be our only signings, whilst Felli would leave, I would cry my eyes out.

Four players from a team that got relegated. Someone please give me some positives before I lose all hope entirely.

BARCELONA E ATLETICO RELEGATIO?
YOU SPEAKY WITH FORKED TEETH

I think you are right mate. Could you imagine the response back in February if someone had said that we would be swapping Moyes, Fellaini and Baines for half of Wigan's set up? Nobody would have believed you, and you would have been laughed out of town.

I hope I'm wrong but I'm not confident at all about all these changes, we have no ambition at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back