The summer 2013 Everton transfer rumourZ thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
hopefully we will get our signings mostly done before selling our players, we have to make sure we can get our players in first and the fee agreed before we confirm fellaini and baines deals to Man u.

hopefully we will get our signings mostly done before selling our players, we have to make sure we can get our players in first and the fee agreed before we confirm fellaini and baines deals to Man u.

I hope both of them stay and we sign Barry on loan.

I think we're a club in trouble. If we lose Fellaini and ring in McCarthy before the deadline, we will struggle.

At the start of the summer, if you had said to me; Kone, Robles, Alcaraz, McCarthy and Deulefeu would be our only signings, whilst Felli would leave, I would cry my eyes out.

Four players from a team that got relegated. Someone please give me some positives before I lose all hope entirely.

Baines came from Wigan, Coleman came from Sligo, Cahill came from Millwall.

I really hope there is something to the Tom Ince stories I rate him highly. I also rate McCarthy I think he's a cracking player but I do share the concerns on here about the rumoured fee.

If we lost Fellaini only and then just signed McCarthy only, then I wouldn't be too chuffed. But if we sold Fellaini and then brought both McCarthy and Tom Ince then I would be quite content with that to be honest.

Our clubs has been in trouble for years, but it reached situation critical and the last day of the January transfer window earlier this year, when our board yet again failed our club and its manager.

So, the sale of Baines and Fellaini and the signing of 3/4 players between the end of tomorrow's games and Monday night?

Doesn't sound likely really...the second part at least. Sell two for 40M and get two in for 20M is my prediction....with the 'we've got money to spend in January' bull**** thrown in for good measure, of course.

So, the sale of Baines and Fellaini and the signing of 3/4 players between the end of tomorrow's games and Monday night?

Doesn't sound likely really...the second part at least. Sell two for 40M and get two in for 20M is my prediction....with the 'we've got money to spend in January' bull**** thrown in for good measure, of course.
I knew I could rely on you to put a positive spin on it.

Sadly, I think you will be spot on with this!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back