The summer 2013 Everton transfer rumourZ thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is going to be horrible on Monday. Losing Baines and Fellaini and replacing them with gash, all done with a minus netspend. Our transformation to a bottom half side and beyond is well under way

Just 3 more sleeps and this madness will all be over, it would be great if they saw sense and just closed the window next season at the end of July so everyone knows going into August and the first few competitive games what squad they have .

Exactly....wise words mate. Mind you....this time next year we will probably all be cursing Moyes for making derisory bids for Barkley and Mirallas after they have both had great seasons for us.

"Everton midfielder Marouane Fellaini, 25, will move to Manchester United in a £28m deal and the Belgium international will be unveiled at a press conference on Monday."

Quote.. Some Belgian paper..

Apparently some Belgian paper are reporting that Fellaini is going to the mancs for 28 million and will be unveiled on Monday, think the paper is called Sport Wereld.

Fourth official saying a deal has been reached for Felli but not Baines for what it's worth.

Fourth Official ‏@FourthOfficial_ 10m
Heard only a deal is in place for Fellaini, know nothing about the fee, no mention of Baines or anyone coming in from United

If its 28m I think I'm fine with it. Would be amazing if Martinez got the lot and bought a load of amazing players

Well at least £10m is going on McCarthy, then there is Barry's wage... Then hopefully £15m for a new striker... If you know we are actually in a strong financial position, as Martinez has said a few times.

If its 28m I think I'm fine with it. Would be amazing if Martinez got the lot and bought a load of amazing players

I suspect that bit might be 28 million euros (a Belgian paper wouldn't state anything in British pounds) which is about £23 million....which is coincidentally the release clause (or so we are led to believe).

Well at least £10m is going on McCarthy, then there is Barry's wage... Then hopefully £15m for a new striker... If you know we are actually in a strong financial position, as Martinez has said a few times.

I'd be very happy with that.

The news about Fellaini may be true, but it would mean we'd have to buy a couple of CM's like you said.

Hopefully leaving room for a top striker, I can see us struggling for goals this year.

I'd be very happy with that.

The news about Fellaini may be true, but it would mean we'd have to buy a couple of CM's like you said.

Hopefully leaving room for a top striker, I can see us struggling for goals this year.

I agree that we need a top striker but we won't have money for new midfielders and a top striker. I think we need to take a punt and spend big on the striker. £15m only gets you the likes of Andy Carroll and we need better than that.

I agree that we need a top striker but we won't have money for new midfielders and a top striker. I think we need to take a punt and spend big on the striker. £15m only gets you the likes of Andy Carroll and we need better than that.

If Fellaini goes mate, we'd only have Gibson as our only orthodox CM, he's injured very often.

That would mean we'd have to get at least one CM to replace Fellaini and one to cover Gibson (which we've needed for a while.)

Then we should look for a 10+ million striker.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back