The summer 2013 Everton transfer rumourZ thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
That lad from Holland looks decent but Bertrand aswell surely that would only be if the Dutch lad didn't want to come.. We don't need 2 defenders that's for sure.. Please a striker is needed... Question though if spurs were interested in Baines would people take Defoe and rose plus cash?? And Baines. Goes to white heart lane....

I wouldn't take Defoe because of his age and you could question his hunger to play for Everton, his pace is in decline, and I would not take Rose because I don't rate him at all. I think we only need one left-back and we don't need another centre-back with Stones and Alcaraz and Heitinga at the club. Bertrand and the Dutch guy, I agree we only need one of them. I'd go for the cheaper option.

I wouldn't take Defoe because of his age and you could question his hunger to play for Everton, his pace is in decline, and I would not take Rose because I don't rate him at all. I think we only need one left-back and we don't need another centre-back with Stones and Alcaraz and Heitinga at the club. Bertrand and the Dutch guy, I agree we only need one of them. I'd go for the cheaper option.

Think Rose is decent. I'd takr him in a heartbeat but no way Spurs will sell now. He's on the brink of being their first choice LB. Quick, strong and aggressive. Different proposition to Bianes entirely but still think he'll be a very good player in 2/3 years time.

Martins Indi would be a fantastic signing. Could use him as left back initially but he'd be Disin's long term successor at centre back. Strong and quick and will only get better

I'm not a big fan of Bertrand though

Just 3 more sleeps and this madness will all be over, it would be great if they saw sense and just closed the window next season at the end of July so everyone knows going into August and the first few competitive games what squad they have .

Out of the X number of transfer rumours The Mirror have reported this window alone, how many have become a reality?

I wish there was some form of transfer rumour watchdog organisation that kept track of every last transfer a rag reports and they conjured up a dossier after the window shuts to name and shame the worst bull****ters.

Good enough to play in the Champions League final.

Suspect he would have had a decent crack at making the left back postition his own if it wasn't for Cole.

Off topic for a minute but what a player he's been. Rarely had a bad game in the last 10 years and never seems to miss a match. If he was judged on his footballing ability alone ...

Out of the X number of transfer rumours The Mirror have reported this window alone, how many have become a reality?

I wish there was some form of transfer rumour watchdog organisation that kept track of every last transfer a rag reports and they conjured up a dossier after the window shuts to name and shame the worst bull****ters.

I've seen this somewhere.

Makes ratios of each paper and website and what has actually happened.

Needless to none come very high.

Can't remember for the life of me where I've seen this. But I defo have!

everton things are making me a bit sad at the moment, coming on got is also a bit unhappy at the moment..hope for happiness again soon please

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back