The summer 2013 Everton transfer rumourZ thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's obvious to me after watching today that we need a centre mid and a forward so let's just imagine we get in McCarthy who is a definite once fellaini goes and I do think he will.I think McCarthy will cost between 8 to 10 million. I rate the lad and watched him from a young age playing for Ireland at under age levels and I know Liverpool tried to arrange a deal prior to his move to Wigan.I think anchiebe will go to a hull or crystal palace or even a Middlesbrough. Then with that sale I can see us putting s bid in for lukaku.unless Martinez has a player in mind think lukaku would be amazing for us.would Chelsea sell? I don't know buy a good enough bid might tempt them

We would NEVER get Lukaku, Chelski paid 18m for him and can't see them loaning him out again....

Would take Demba Ba though....

It's obvious to me after watching today that we need a centre mid and a forward so let's just imagine we get in McCarthy who is a definite once fellaini goes and I do think he will.I think McCarthy will cost between 8 to 10 million. I rate the lad and watched him from a young age playing for Ireland at under age levels and I know Liverpool tried to arrange a deal prior to his move to Wigan.I think anchiebe will go to a hull or crystal palace or even a Middlesbrough. Then with that sale I can see us putting s bid in for lukaku.unless Martinez has a player in mind think lukaku would be amazing for us.would Chelsea sell? I don't know buy a good enough bid might tempt them

Didn't he play for Scotland at youth level and turned his alliance to Ireland?.

Yea he did but he also played under 21 for Ireland and that's were I watched him he is a good player but he doesn't control what fee is paid for him.. Still think he will come in fir10/12 million ....

Who on here rates McCarthy?

To me he always looks a crab. He passes it sideways and backwards. Should fit right in with our team at the moment.

If we exchange Fellaini for him I´m going to cry.

Start crying... By 11pm on Monday he will be a Blue....so lets just get behind the boy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back