The summer 2013 Everton transfer rumourZ thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Coyle also added: "Roberto has waxed lyrical over James for 3 years so I'd hope that if and when an offer comes in it reflects his value."

He's gonna cost £75m.

Not sure it warrants a new thread, just incase it hasnt been said, Coyle just said in a post-match interview that talks about Mccarthy happened in the week, not advanced or anything, more opening.

I'll be disappointed if he's a one-in, one-out replacement for felli. But happy if he comes in as an addition along with a loan of Barry

Coyle also added: "Roberto has waxed lyrical over James for 3 years so I'd hope that if and when an offer comes in it reflects his value."

He's gonna cost £75m.

Doesn't matter what that ball bag said, Whelan has probably already sold him to us.

I'm just hoping that 5.5m too much we paid for Kone is reflected in the McCarthy transfer fe.

Just seen that Tom Ince's goal for Blackpool today cracking solo effort, anyone who says he's not good enough for us needs to take a closer look. Know its championship level but he's a class above would provide great competition for peanuts on the left and crucially for us scores goals!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back