The summer 2013 Everton transfer rumourZ thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would rather we got Ince in than McCarthy. I don't see the need with Lundstram coming through and Barkley already here. I suppose Barkley-McCarthy would be nice to watch but £15m is just too much. He scores no goals and although he's two footed and neat, he won't improve us or help win us results. Lukaku for me is overrated. I know he scored a lot of goals last season but he has a terrible first touch, loses the ball a lot and for me is just not worth putting our faith in.

I guess Fellaini will be sold for £20m plus add-ons and we'll go for Ince at £8m, McCarthy at £10m plus add-ons and Barry on loan.

I would rather we got Ince in than McCarthy. I don't see the need with Lundstram coming through and Barkley already here. I suppose Barkley-McCarthy would be nice to watch but £15m is just too much. He scores no goals and although he's two footed and neat, he won't improve us or help win us results. Lukaku for me is overrated. I know he scored a lot of goals last season but he has a terrible first touch, loses the ball a lot and for me is just not worth putting our faith in.

I guess Fellaini will be sold for £20m plus add-ons and we'll go for Ince at £8m, McCarthy at £10m plus add-ons and Barry on loan.

I would rather we get anthrax and the plague bacillus in rather than pay £15 million for McCarthy.

Might sound mad this but I just wanna sign someone be it McCarthy or Ince at whatever price because WE wont see the money again and it will be swallowed into billy fat pockets....

It's obvious to me after watching today that we need a centre mid and a forward so let's just imagine we get in McCarthy who is a definite once fellaini goes and I do think he will.I think McCarthy will cost between 8 to 10 million. I rate the lad and watched him from a young age playing for Ireland at under age levels and I know Liverpool tried to arrange a deal prior to his move to Wigan.I think anchiebe will go to a hull or crystal palace or even a Middlesbrough. Then with that sale I can see us putting s bid in for lukaku.unless Martinez has a player in mind think lukaku would be amazing for us.would Chelsea sell? I don't know buy a good enough bid might tempt them

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back