The summer 2013 Everton transfer rumourZ thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Completely irrelevant as it was only going to be a David Moyes mk 2.

I'd have wanted somebody without a weird affection for Wigan Athletic and somebody not prepared to gift his ex team with literally our entire transfer budget on their ****e players.

What you mean is that you can't conjure a realistic name other that some foreign blert whose name you've seen on YouTube.
Don't nearly all managers go back to a previous club for players....after all they've bought them at one point or inherited and nurtured them.

WOW

Nobody wants Heitinga, If they did he would be gone

As for selling Vellios and Gueye, Have you thought that nobody wants them

THIS IS NOT FOOTBALL MANAGER YOU MASSIVE MENTAL WEAPON
Alright lid no need for the personal insults.

Now calm down please.

Buy Barry, McCarthy and loan/buy Demba Ba with the Fellaini money and keep Bainesy and I will be happy with the window.

Baines is irreplaceable with the funds we would get. I fail to see how RM can say he feels we can end the window stronger than we started and 2 days later be sat there without his best 2 players. He would be totally undermined.

Keep the faith lads

Negredo or Soldado? Have you been living under a rock the last decade or do you believe Bill suddenly found a spare 50m behind his life sized poster of Moyes? If you have unrealistic expectations given our past transfer dealings then you only have yourself to blame for the crushing disappointment that follows.

How quickly some people forget the dross Moyes signed to offset the gems he did. Give Martinez some time eh? It's not like Football Manager out there.

We have an extra 90 million coming our way over the next three years!

I've heard people crying about how a 20million pound Fellaini sale would result in a profit of 'only' a few million. People have been far too pre-occupied with the profit margin that will be realised from Fellaini's sale, rather than looking at the advantages of selling and buying your players early.

All the good players have already signed for other clubs! As if we were totally incapable of signing just one of the many quality players that Spurs have signed. We could have signed at least one of them, but no, Martinez has a hard-on over James McCarthy who no other club is remotely interested in.

Alright lid no need for the personal insults.

Now calm down please.

All you do on here is go

We should sell Distin, Theres 3m right there

Then we have Vellios and Vic theres 15m right there

So we have 18m and we buy Messi for 3m,Xavi for 8m and Ronaldo for 4m

We would be ok then, Martinez just isn't looking hard enough

Its not that simple ffs

We have an extra 90 million coming our way over the next three years!

I've heard people crying about how a 20million pound Fellaini sale would result in a profit of 'only' a few million. People have been far too pre-occupied with the profit margin that will be realised from Fellaini's sale, rather than looking at the advantages of selling and buying your players early.

All the good players have already signed for other clubs! As if we were totally incapable of signing just one of the many quality players that Spurs have signed. We could have signed at least one of them, but no, Martinez has a hard-on over James McCarthy who no other club is remotely interested in.

this is why we shoudnt SELL and keep what we have to have **** replacements brought in

All you do on here is go

Its not that simple ffs
Well you've given some very extreme (fake) examples there.

I genuinely fail to believe there could be no takers for Heitinga. I do believe he's been kept as the likelihood has always been Felli going and him to be back up in that case. Such a shame.

Again, for such low prices (you'll notice I never overestimate prices) I cannot see why nobody would want Vellios or Gueye.

I know it's not simple, but I do know that Everton for some reason is unlike visually every other club and has for some reason a complete inability to use the transfer window properly.

Well you've given some very extreme (fake) examples there.

I genuinely fail to believe there could be no takers for Heitinga. I do believe he's been kept as the likelihood has always been Felli going and him to be back up in that case. Such a shame.

Again, for such low prices (you'll notice I never overestimate prices) I cannot see why nobody would want Vellios or Gueye.

I know it's not simple, but I do know that Everton for some reason is unlike visually every other club and has for some reason a complete inability to use the transfer window properly.

Vellios has done nothing. Not even in the U21s.

He's good at taking pictures of himself but that's about it.

Gueye is more or less the same but he likes prostitutes.

Alistair Fergusson ‏@Fergie1975 57m
People asking about transfers. Right now it's exactly as I posted on Mon. Fellaini all but done for a fee rising to £24m. Baines currently staying at EFC. That would change if he pushed for it more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back