The summer 2013 Everton transfer rumourZ thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Greg O'Keeffe (@GregOK) tweeted at 4:01 PM on Wed, Jul 03, 2013:

Roberto Martinez reckons #EFC need 3 or 4 players this summer - one per unit (GK, defence, midfield, attack).

Good to hear he knows what we need.

The problem is, we defo need a Keeper 100%, unless 1 of the younger lids can step up, I personally, as it stands, dont think we need any defenders, thats assuming everybody stays of course and even if Johnny leaves, I still think we have enough cover, I think we need 2 "midfielders", certainly somebody in the middle to pull the strings and some cover on the wings and clearly we need a boss slotter, unless the real Jela returns.

So I think I disagree that we need 1 per unit, I would say 1 GK, 2 MF, 1 ST.

If heitinga goes for 2m and we some how get 1m for gueye add that too the 10m that kenwright said he would give then 4 normal players shouldn't be a problem . 5 mil for Kone 1m for Joel Robles then some how we could get Honda 5m that's 11m Alcaraz on a free and that barca player on loan for 1m that's 12 million for 5 players which is bad going

If heitinga goes for 2m and we some how get 1m for gueye add that too the 10m that kenwright said he would give then 4 normal players shouldn't be a problem . 5 mil for Kone 1m for Joel Robles then some how we could get Honda 5m that's 11m Alcaraz on a free and that barca player on loan for 1m that's 12 million for 5 players which is bad going

what Barca player?

Where has Kenwright said he'll give £10m?

He said it when he was lying in the press conference for Martinez.

The actual words were a "few quid", which probably translates for enough to purchase one of those multi-million pound lawnmovers the club are so famed for buying.

He said it when he was lying in the press conference for Martinez.

The actual words were a "few quid", which probably translates for enough to purchase one of those multi-million pound lawnmovers the club are so famed for buying.

O..so he didn't say £10 million...and YOU say he was LYING? He said 'a few quid' Thats all. I appreciate that you have an obsessive anti Kenwright agenda, but surely you can find enough apparent negatives about the way the club is run...god knows that ground is gone over again and again on here... without making stuff up thats so easily refutable?

Pretty sure I heard Martinez say he would like to strengthen 'in each area' - or 'each dimension' of the pitch, words to that effect - which I took to mean a GK, Defender, Midfielder & Striker.

Alcaraz and Kone suring up the back & front. I think our next targets might well be a 'keeper and a centre/attacking mid. Honda & Robles? I'm just chucking names out there, I've honestly no idea. But I think our star man might be a midfield signing.

Pretty sure I heard Martinez say he would like to strengthen 'in each area' - or 'each dimension' of the pitch, words to that effect - which I took to mean a GK, Defender, Midfielder & Striker.

Alcaraz and Kone suring up the back & front. I think our next targets might well be a 'keeper and a centre/attacking mid. Honda & Robles? I'm just chucking names out there, I've honestly no idea. But I think our star man might be a midfield signing.

Yer just heard that on City Talk

One player for each area, So just a keeper and Midfielder to get

Mcarthy and some obscure keeper weve never heard of

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back