The summer 2013 Everton transfer rumourZ thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mccarthy's the only player I wouldnt mind us going for from wigan, young and can pass the ball around well would still rather we looked abroad though much better quality for the price he would go for

Oh for gods sake, one per unit?

Look around Roberto, people are strengthening with top class players.

It wouldn't be so bad if we didn't know that the striker is Kone, the winger is Mcgeady, and the defender is Alcaraz, I just hope that when he says one per unit he means a winger and a midfielder as separate things.

Mccarthy's the only player I wouldnt mind us going for from wigan, young and can pass the ball around well would still rather we looked abroad though much better quality for the price he would go for
Agreed. McCarthy is the ONLY player I would take from Wigan. The lad is class.

Turned Talksport on in the car around 4pm, they were talking about an Ecudorian winger who West Ham are after, the South American correspondent was saying what a good buy he will be, just before it finished they said Everton were interested as well. I checked out the website and seems it was a lad called Jefferson Montero, plays in Mexico. Apparently Wigan were sniffing round him last season...... Wasnt that midfielder we had with the monster thighs from Ecudor?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back