The summer 2013 Everton transfer rumourZ thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jesus fkn christ. If that's what he meant, and those are the incomings (plus probably McGeady or Ince) this is going to be seriously depressing summer.

All depends on who we sell really.

I wouldn't be depressed if we kept our current team but added four players to the squad.

If Baines is sold i think we'll see more than 4 new players anyway.

I will be quite disappointed if Kone is the only striker brought in. Don't think it really adds all that much of an attacking threat, versatility and different option, yes, but quality.. i'm not so sure.

I think we need two midfielders. A central player who can pick out a pass at ease and a rapid winger.

Buonanotte has joined Granada in Spain. Reckon it will be Robles and then maybe Deulofeu on loan along with Kone/Alcaraz

Alcaraz defence, super Kone up front........................................................................................... [video=youtube;xw1Kc000Xsk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xw1Kc000Xsk[/video]

Buonanotte has joined Granada in Spain. Reckon it will be Robles and then maybe Deulofeu on loan along with Kone/Alcaraz

Or that could be Robles Alcaraz Kone deulofeu and Honda . He did say that he wanted to add another dimension to the squad and deulofeu meets that fit as we never really had a skilfull player like him . I would be fine with these ins as long as no one went out . If we lined up in a 4-3-3 then I think we could compete for 6th to 4th with this team
Gibson Fellaini
Honda
Deulofeu Kone Mirallas

Of course if Fellaini or Baines went then it would all change and we would have to bring in a few 10m players

I will be quite disappointed if Kone is the only striker brought in. Don't think it really adds all that much of an attacking threat, versatility and different option, yes, but quality.. i'm not so sure.

I think we need two midfielders. A central player who can pick out a pass at ease and a rapid winger.

As much as it pains me to say it we need a player like Coutinho

Don't think he'll go for a central midfielder unless someone leaves. If Kone and Alcaraz both arrive i think it'll just be a keeper and winger that he'll bring in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back