The summer 2013 Everton transfer rumourZ thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Moses would be spectacular.

Why not just buy him for 8-10m?

Why won't the club show any ambition whatsoever?

He'd be brilliant for us, and is only going to get better, and possibly more importantly, get more expensive as he improves, which means he'll have a great sell on value for five years time when he is in his prime.

He'd be brilliant for us, and is only going to get better, and possibly more importantly, get more expensive as he improves, which means he'll have a great sell on value for five years time when he is in his prime.

Moses would be ace at Goodison i agree with you there.

Yeah but we don't need five centre backs.

Alcaraz is just as good if not better than Heitinga by all accords.

Duffy is young and performed more than well enough the season before last before he was treated like **** by Moyes.

Jagielka is obviously first choice, and Distin still has at least another year in him.

Selling Heitinga now saves us about 20k a week on wages plus brings in probably about 5m which would cover the signing of Kone.

If Martinez wanted to play with 3 at the back then he may want 5 CBs. Although I agree that if we can get anything for heitinga then we should get rid ASAP.

The money has to be there though so loan to buy would be ideal. He's a fantastic player and you're right he'll only get better.

From the small amount I've been told about our finances we're up to our lending limits with everyone and this extra tv cash doesn't actually come in until the end of the coming season - not sure how true this is but if it is it will affect how much business we can do this summer unless we sell someone.

When people say " why don't we show ambition " it's ****ing borin we have kenwright as chairman and we have no money when will people see this? For big signings we operate on a sell to buy policy

love to see moses here, and he would at least appease the people who worry themselves to sleep over resale value of our best players.

When people say " why don't we show ambition " it's ****ing borin we have kenwright as chairman and we have no money when will people see this? For big signings we operate on a sell to buy policy

That aside, it's stupid because we don't officially know who Everton's transfer targets are. So we quite simply don't know enough to comment on the club's ambition.

I'd be happy with Moses but lets not exaggerate his ability.

He has a worse goalscoring record than Anichebe.

Yep I'm part of the Moses fan club, would be an excellent signing. Can also play striker. Chelsea's signings at least look like he could well find himself surplus to requirements. You'd like to think Martinez would have some pull with Moses too. Selling jelavic would provide half the fee!

I don't know, Martinez is worrying me a little, plenty of talk of adding some different options to the squad, nothing about bringing any key signings to move us forward. It seems all Kone, alcaraz and mcgeady's as apposed to Bony's, Moses and Honda's.

Agree with this totally. Would still want another CM I think tho. Plus Donovan to be back up for both mirallas and Moses.

It's easy this management game isn't it!! Ha...

Are people really still talking about Donovan!? Ship sailed a long time ago on that one I think, the mans about 103!

We say this because we should have money. We've got the 8th biggest turnover in the league, we've just got along with everyone else a bumper Tv deal. The longer people carry on saying "we've got no money" when we actually should have then the longer Kenwright and the board will carry on getting away with it.

Bit lost here on this Moses talk now--8/10mil? Does he have any end product-- the sort of figures for kone and moses would get a top player from abroad.

Van ginkel -9mil to chelsea for example.

Yep I'm part of the Moses fan club, would be an excellent signing. Can also play striker. Chelsea's signings at least look like he could well find himself surplus to requirements. You'd like to think Martinez would have some pull with Moses too. Selling jelavic would provide half the fee!

I don't know, Martinez is worrying me a little, plenty of talk of adding some different options to the squad, nothing about bringing any key signings to move us forward. It seems all Kone, alcaraz and mcgeady's as apposed to Bony's, Moses and Honda's.

Kone will move us forward.

That said, I´d like us to go for someone exiting as much as anyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back