The summer 2013 Everton transfer rumourZ thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ever since he said he wanted to join a 'big club' like Man City, I think Heitinga finished his good image with most Evertonians.

If he stays, I'm holding out hope that he'll switch back into awesome mode. I'm telling myself that Moyes was the problem.

Yeah but we don't need five centre backs.

Alcaraz is just as good if not better than Heitinga by all accords.

Duffy is young and performed more than well enough the season before last before he was treated like **** by Moyes.

Jagielka is obviously first choice, and Distin still has at least another year in him.

Selling Heitinga now saves us about 20k a week on wages plus brings in probably about 5m which would cover the signing of Kone.

Fairly sure he wasn't serious mate.
Yeah more wishful thinking - even though Roma missed out on CL and he would therefore not miss anything by joining us, I think it would take a CL club to get him to leave Roma. Roma would be mad to let him go though - he has given everything to the club. £10 m. is ridiculously low for a player of his quality. Compare it to the £8 m. Blackpool want for Ince and you really got to wonder about the sanity of the fee.

Duffy is young and performed more than well enough the season before last before he was treated like **** by Moyes.

Jagielka is obviously first choice, and Distin still has at least another year in him.

Selling Heitinga now saves us about 20k a week on wages plus brings in probably about 5m which would cover the signing of Kone.

And the rest!

We'll be lucky to get £2-3m for Heitinga but i'd be more than happy with that to get rid

If he stays, I'm holding out hope that he'll switch back into awesome mode. I'm telling myself that Moyes was the problem.

im afraid he is finished. Slow as **** and talks like he has no motivation at all...wants out...if we get £2m i can drive him to the airport

How important do you think it is to have new signings on before the Austria game or at most the American tour?

Very. The sooner the better, get the players integrated into the squad and start the season well which is vital for Martinez as fans and media will get on his back if he doesn't perform at the start.

I think we should sign Turnbull as a back up goalie. He's free and propably the best option we could get from bosman.

Hope we can shift Heitinga this summer. With him and Neville gone we'll have reduced the payroll and removed 2 players who had effectively become liabilities from the squad. Alcaraz and Barkley can replace them with Kone coming in for just a few million more to improve our attacking options.

I really hope we can get Chelsea to loan us Moses. Its world cup year and he'll want game time. Him and Mirallas would cause defences tons of trouble and would allow Pienaar to be played inside if needed giving us Fellaini, Gibson, Osman, Barkley and Pienaar as central options with no players leaving

Agree with this totally. Would still want another CM I think tho. Plus Donovan to be back up for both mirallas and Moses.

It's easy this management game isn't it!! Ha...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back