The summer 2013 Everton transfer rumourZ thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not seen it mentioned on anything and not starting it as a rumour, but Chelsea have just agree a deal to sign Van Ginkel, which has got to mean Josh McEachran is up for grabs for those willing to take a punt on him...

I'd love us to have a go for him, would add the much needed youth to the squad but would probably be around the £6-7m mark?

I fully expect every team from mid-upper mid table to be linked with him, and as a few have mentioned on twitter it's likely several teams will make a move for him!

GO GET HIM MARTINEZ!

You'd pay £6-7m for McEachran.

I think he is clearly a player of some potential, and won Boro's young player award last year. However that is crazy money. You could get any Spaniard not playing for a CL club for that type of money.

You'd pay £6-7m for McEachran.

I think he is clearly a player of some potential, and won Boro's young player award last year. However that is crazy money. You could get any Spaniard not playing for a CL club for that type of money.

To be fair i took the price from Twitter (Not the best source) How much do you think you'd have to pay for a 20yr old English midfielder from Chelsea?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back