The summer 2013 Everton transfer rumourZ thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, here's a deal:

I will go back and read your reasons if we haven't signed McCarthy before deadline day. But if we do sign him, I think you'll be agreeing before you know it.

I hope we don't sign him.

But like I say, if we do, he'll get my full support as would just about any player.

Van Persie, van Nistelrooij and Bergkamp also played in the Dutch league mate. I'd be more than happy to take a chance on Bony. Can't really be compared to Alves imo.
I know and you're right. IMO Kone is tried and tested in the PL, while Bony is not. I'll admit that I had not heard of Bony before he was mentioned in this thread and therefore have not seen him play except the obligatory youtube vid.

Hope we can shift Heitinga this summer. With him and Neville gone we'll have reduced the payroll and removed 2 players who had effectively become liabilities from the squad. Alcaraz and Barkley can replace them with Kone coming in for just a few million more to improve our attacking options.

I really hope we can get Chelsea to loan us Moses. Its world cup year and he'll want game time. Him and Mirallas would cause defences tons of trouble and would allow Pienaar to be played inside if needed giving us Fellaini, Gibson, Osman, Barkley and Pienaar as central options with no players leaving

City have been linked with Negredo today on BBC and SSN. Always makes me chuckle when one of those players we were never gonna anyway officially becomes an impossible target.

Not seen it mentioned on anything and not starting it as a rumour, but Chelsea have just agree a deal to sign Van Ginkel, which has got to mean Josh McEachran is up for grabs for those willing to take a punt on him...

I'd love us to have a go for him, would add the much needed youth to the squad but would probably be around the £6-7m mark?

I fully expect every team from mid-upper mid table to be linked with him, and as a few have mentioned on twitter it's likely several teams will make a move for him!

GO GET HIM MARTINEZ!

Via Phil McNulty

Negredo has attracted interest from Everton and West Ham United in recent months, but proved too rich for their tastes, and the 27-year-old Spain striker also wanted to play Champions League football.

Not seen it mentioned on anything and not starting it as a rumour, but Chelsea have just agree a deal to sign Van Ginkel, which has got to mean Josh McEachran is up for grabs for those willing to take a punt on him...

I'd love us to have a go for him, would add the much needed youth to the squad but would probably be around the £6-7m mark?

I fully expect every team from mid-upper mid table to be linked with him, and as a few have mentioned on twitter it's likely several teams will make a move for him!

GO GET HIM MARTINEZ!

Not convinced by McEachran.

Doesn't seem to have pushed on. Still young though so maybe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back