The summer 2013 Everton transfer rumourZ thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Like i've said five times, if i dont get told who to or how much how can i tell you? would you rather i made it up? okay he's being sold to Baku FC for twenty pence and a mars bar.

I think all that people are saying mate, is that for instance we know Sheedy's source of info comes from an agent.

So, maybe of you said something about your source, ie works at the club people might not react the way they do.

The worst part is I know exactly what Aaron's response will be when Mirallas is still with Everton after deadline day. The same old "ITK" bailout which goes like this: "I was only saying what I was told." Rinse, repeat.

b)

Sorry mate but I don't believe it for a second. Could've come from a rs fan looking to cause trouble, from a taxi driver, from a 'friend of a friend' etc etc etc - you need to give more info than "X is being sold".

Statements given like that suggest they could be fact or at least very strong rumours - not just something 'you've heard'. It comes across as scare-mongering.

If we sell sexy Kev after only half a season (injuries) with us I will seriously throw my toys out of the pram and be a right whiny bitch for the rest of pre season.
If I serenaded you with a delicate love song and told you that Kev is unlikely to go this season, would that make it better?

But i was only saying what i was told, look through my posts i don't come on here to wind other evertonians up, if he doesn't get sold great, if he does i'll be as pissed off as anyone. I am an Evertonian not some scumbag who wants to wind other everton fans up.

But i was only saying what i was told, look through my posts i don't come on here to wind other evertonians up, if he doesn't get sold great, if he does i'll be as pissed off as anyone. I am an Evertonian not some scumbag who wants to wind other everton fans up.
Nobody's calling you a scumbag, they are just curious to know how reliable this information is likely to be. That's all mert.

Aaron,

Once upon a time not so long ago, I came out with the information that Alan Stubbs will be the next Everton manager, after talking about it for a few weeks I happened to cause DAVIDMOYES to re enter the forum in a blaze of glory and put it all to bed. IF for one minute you are trying to pull a similar stunt and get DAVIDMOYES to come out of the woodwork then you are trying to hard. I got him to come here, not you, nor will you ever.

I got DAVIDMOYES out of bed.

Aaron,

Once upon a time not so long ago, I came out with the information that Alan Stubbs will be the next Everton manager, after talking about it for a few weeks I happened to cause DAVIDMOYES to re enter the forum in a blaze of glory and put it all to bed. IF for one minute you are trying to pull a similar stunt and get DAVIDMOYES to come out of the woodwork then you are trying to hard. I got him to come here, not you, nor will you ever.

You're boss lad.

Aaron,

Best Bluekipper post ever FFS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back