The summer 2013 Everton transfer rumourZ thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aaron,

Once upon a time not so long ago, I came out with the information that Alan Stubbs will be the next Everton manager, after talking about it for a few weeks I happened to cause DAVIDMOYES to re enter the forum in a blaze of glory and put it all to bed. IF for one minute you are trying to pull a similar stunt and get DAVIDMOYES to come out of the woodwork then you are trying to hard. I got him to come here, not you, nor will you ever.

I got DAVIDMOYES out of bed.

This is the best post you've ever done Stubbsy!

Aaron,

Once upon a time not so long ago, I came out with the information that Alan Stubbs will be the next Everton manager, after talking about it for a few weeks I happened to cause DAVIDMOYES to re enter the forum in a blaze of glory and put it all to bed. IF for one minute you are trying to pull a similar stunt and get DAVIDMOYES to come out of the woodwork then you are trying to hard. I got him to come here, not you, nor will you ever.

I got DAVIDMOYES out of bed.

I thought you was attention seeking when you promised to come off the site if Stubbs wasnt named manager cause you had "inside info" but it was all a trick wow now I feel pretty stupid!!!

Well, it's a bad news rumour, which where Everton are concerned, automatically makes it about 17 times more likely to be true than a good news one.

This was on the Sky Sports Website on the Transfer Clockwatch bit.

Our Foreign Paper Talk feature includes the story being covered by El Mundo Deportivo in Spain. It is reported Everton could be set to miss out on loaning Rafinha as Barcelona would prefer their starlet to join Celta Vigo on a temporary basis once he pens a new deal at Camp Nou.

by Peter Fraser 2:50 PM

Not sure why so many are keen to part ways with Jela right now. His value is at a low point from last season so we'd be selling low (granted we got him for a good price). I'm willing to give him another chance. Plus even if we bring in a new striker we're still hardly flooded with options. I for one am not keen on just (new striker) and Anichebe as our main options.

Donovan is past it IMO
Based on actually watching him or just an assumption that he's older and therefore "past it?" Because he's been pretty good for LA: http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1693442-breaking-down-landon-donovans-2013-mls-stats

... by many metrics, Donovan can be considered one of the top playmakers in all of MLS so far this season.

Donovan has dished out 27 key passes, just over two per match (2.1). That figure is second behind only Keane (28 total key passes, or 3.1 per match) on the Galaxy. Donovan’s 2.1 key passes per match is also the seventh highest total in all of MLS.

Once again, Donovan has not missed since his break in regards to assists and is having one of the best seasons in MLS so far in the aforementioned category.*

Indeed, Donovan is certainly continuing to do what he has always done in MLS: score goals and create for teammates at a serious clip.

If the price was right (which is obviously a problem with MLS) he'd be a very valuable addition. I don't think its going to happen but he's clearly not past it by any stretch.

I know it's "only MLS" but it was "only MLS" when he was good there and good here too.

Ha! Could you just imagine? BREAKING NEWS *** EVERTON SWOOP FOR DE ROSSI *** BREAKING NEWS I'd fap for a week!
That's just an average session for me.

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back