The summer 2013 Everton transfer rumourZ thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just want to ask, was it like this on this forum this time last year? I wasn't a member then so just wondering was everybody worrying and panicking last year?

I think Mirallas is a player that would be prepared to move quite easily and probably doesn't intend staying any longer with Everton than the length of his current contract anyway.He has already expressed an interest in playing in Spain.

However,at present he will only be sold at a substantial profit and I would say that at present he is happy to stay unless a very tempting offer was made for him.

Kev said in an interview like a month or so ago that he wants to play in Spain, probably why the rumours are going round?
Oh is that all? Heits can't go get a pint of milk from the corner store without professing his love for some other team or playing in some other country but he's still here. Felli has had his fair share too and he's still here.

I could see Kev scoring 15 next year if he plays in the hole -- if they want to sell him (obviously we'd like him to stay) we'd be mad to sell him this year. We could get 10m more next season easily if he plays up to his potential (but I'd rather keep him).

Not a transfer rumour but this seems most appropriate thread to put this with all the doom going on...
Players Who Have Left The Club When I Think Most People At The Club Probably Wanted To Keep Them During MY Time Watching

Trevor Steven
Gary Stevens
Gary Lineker
Francis Jeffers
Wayne Rooney
Joleon Lescott
Steven Pienaar
Martin Keown
Thomas Gravesen
Duncan Ferguson

Few probably debatable and maybe some would argue for Arteta or someone else I probably forgot... but by even a pessimistic view it averages out at one player every three and a half years, and for all but few of those years we were floundering lower in the league than now so a lot less attractive to be at. so question is why are we taking seriously the idea that 3 or 4 will go in the next year. if they do though maybe it means no-one gets sold for another 15

Not a transfer rumour but this seems most appropriate thread to put this with all the doom going on...
Players Who Have Left The Club When I Think Most People At The Club Probably Wanted To Keep Them During MY Time Watching

Trevor Steven
Gary Stevens
Gary Lineker
Francis Jeffers
Wayne Rooney
Joleon Lescott
Steven Pienaar
Martin Keown
Thomas Gravesen
Duncan Ferguson

Few probably debatable and maybe some would argue for Arteta or someone else I probably forgot... but by even a pessimistic view it averages out at one player every three and a half years, and for all but few of those years we were floundering lower in the league than now so a lot less attractive to be at. so question is why are we taking seriously the idea that 3 or 4 will go in the next year. if they do though maybe it means no-one gets sold for another 15

Andrei Kanchelskis
Andy Hinchcliffe
Don Hutchison
Nick Barmby
John Collins
Mikel Arteta

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back