The summer 2013 Everton transfer rumourZ thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
**** him off he don't wanna be hear and enjoy the mighty roar of the goodison faithfull then he can suck my big toe the traitor.

rather have anichebe and his friggin loyalty.

I think most people will agree that 10m was an excellent deal.
But then the 24m for Lescott?

The truth is, we have done superbly with most of our sales over the years.

Moyes pissed that Lescott money up the wall. That could and should have really pushed us on, instead his signings left us falling behind Spurs, City (couldnt be helped I suppose) and at the time Aston Villa.

Moyes pissed that Lescott money up the wall. That could and should have really pushed us on, instead his signings left us falling behind Spurs, City (couldnt be helped I suppose) and at the time Aston Villa.

Yeah. Of course we should never be in a position where those were our only signings in years and one bily set us back for three seasons.

But it was Moyes one really big misstep in the transfer market and it cost us.

Yeah. Of course we should never be in a position where those were our only signings in years and one bily set us back for three seasons.

But it was Moyes one really big misstep in the transfer market and it cost us.

To be fair, if Billy could have played football, it all could have been so different.

To be fair, if Billy could have played football, it all could have been so different.

The fact he couldn't is why we shouldn't have bought him, tbf.

But no, the lad had talent we just couldn't get it out of him and everyone gets one transfer wrong at some point. It's just most premier league clubs can afford to buy a 8 million player who doesn't work out without that being our budget for attacking players for five years.

mate no need to call him an idiot because he didn't have the same opportunities as you to be educated. Do not blame his lack of financial resources for the situation that he is now in. Richard Branson never went to Uni mate, and look at him now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back