The summer 2013 Everton transfer rumourZ thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just come off the phone to a Chelsea season ticket holder and quite sensible chap.

Said he would be sad to see Moses go, thinks he has done really well when given a chance. problem is he has way too much competition for a place from Mata, Hazard etc

I must have watched robles in games, but I have no reccolection of him.

He played at that goodison game I was at and have tried to forget ever since but I can't remember anything he did. Same with the fa cup final.

17 goals let in in 13 games and only one league clean sheat ain't great but it is wigan.

He made a quality save from Tevez at 0-0, if it was Hart that did that it would get replayed time and time again.

I just like the fact Joel passes it out from the back ala Valdes, De Gea, Casillas. This means I want him to be no 1.

THe RObles deal sounds weird. If Marca aren't talking crap (which they do sometimes).

£1.5m fee which isn't bad I guess.

But with a buy back clause of £3m after the first year, and £5m after the second!

Never heard of anything like that!

Seems like a good deal for us.

No big fee so if he doesn't work out we haven't lost out big time by taking a gamble.

Obviously the flip side is if he is a big success then he can be bought back by them, but I think as soon as Courtois leaves them end of the season they'll invest in a good keeper, and perhaps Robles won't want to go back to them to play second fiddle.

Funny that you mention the human element to the game and then say there is no human element to the game. There are some people, and I include myself in this category, that see a player on the game that they haven't heard of before then make it a point to watch the player for a while and then offer an opinion. There is one in particular, Nacer Chadli. Before two seasons ago wouldn't have known the name but after watching him for a few seasons he would be the one player above all others that I would want RM to go after. Don't just assume that because people reference a game, with a large large human element (who do you think collects and puts together everything?), that they didn't put in research hours in "the real world".
(y)

No human elemetn as in his stats might be fantastic in the game yet he could have a world of problems in REAL life preventing him from being this so called wonderkid/superstar.

What i am saying is too many people use it as gospel. Don't get me wrong the game is good and is a decent way of finding out about the worlds talent but there are so many real life factors involved that simply seeing a wonderkid in the game saying he is ace and then telling everyone about him without ever really watching him play is a more common theme with people same goes for FIFA

If we sign that freebie defender and the Spanish keeper that will be strange. He basically gets all our recruits from one team which is also relegated. All of his scouts are based in Wigan?

Guillem Balague ‏@GuillemBalague 1m
Everton clear favourites to get Deulofeu. Loan deal but no more: he will go back at Barcelona. I'll be going to Goodison often this year!

Guillem Balague ‏@GuillemBalague 1m
Everton clear favourites to get Deulofeu. Loan deal but no more: he will go back at Barcelona. I'll be going to Goodison often this year!
What in the blue hell has Martinez done to get these transfers through Bill so quickly?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back