The summer 2013 Everton transfer rumourZ thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've just watched that for a minute and not seen a save I wouldn't expect him to make mate.

fist bumps*

he doesnt even make a save till 28 seconds! to be fair, you should have carried on watching it...at literally a minute he makes a good double save against spurs...and he was good for them in the final, that save with his boot from Tevez was a great save.

23 - could lliterally have 20 years ahead of him

We needed a striker, a centre-back and a goalkeeper. It looks as though we have done that now. Did Kone impress me whenever I watched him? yes. Did Alcaraz? yes. Did Robles( Thought he was outstanding for the last 3 months of last season, think he will be no 1 next season and he's a footballing keeper)? yes. Do they have experience in the Premier League and do they know the way our manager works? yes and yes. Have we sold anyone to get to this point? Nope. Did our squad perform very well to get us 6th and bar the lack of a 15 goals forward would of finished 5th maybe 4th? yes. Did our fans moan about the sometimes negative tactics and hoofball played under the previous regime? yes. Does our current manager love to play positive passing football? yes. I am very happy with the present situation.

he doesnt even make a save till 28 seconds! to be fair, you should have carried on watching it...at literally a minute he makes a good double save against spurs...and he was good for them in the final, that save with his boot from Tevez was a great save.

23 - could lliterally have 20 years ahead of him

What a crazy/hilarious thought. I wonder what the average age expectancy for retirees will be in 2050.

THe RObles deal sounds weird. If Marca aren't talking crap (which they do sometimes).

£1.5m fee which isn't bad I guess.

But with a buy back clause of £3m after the first year, and £5m after the second!

Never heard of anything like that!

THe RObles deal sounds weird. If Marca aren't talking crap (which they do sometimes).

But with a buy back clause of £3m after the first year, and £5m after the second!

That should all be in Euros not pounds! FFS.

Ha that is weird but I guess we make profit and maybe just maybe a player that can take the position from Howard. I have felt uneasy a lot with How between the sticks. I just want someone who doesn't jump over the ball while it rolls underneath him (i.e. Cisse's Newcastle goal).

The Spanish clubs seem to be amazing at clauses, they tie everything up in knots so no one really knows who's getting a good deal and usually end up losing out anyway because they have no money. Very Everton actually isn't it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back