The summer 2013 Everton transfer rumourZ thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have we been linked with Joel?

His save in the FA cup final was a game changer.

[video=youtube;KVwtMfp98Pc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KVwtMfp98Pc[/video]

Get him signed.

Have we been linked with Joel?

His save in the FA cup final was a game changer.

[video=youtube;KVwtMfp98Pc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KVwtMfp98Pc[/video]

Get him signed.

Marca are claiming we already have signed him. On a perm too!

With some insane bloody clauses!

Some of you are weird. There's angst all over the show because we hadn't signed anyone then when we do they're not good enough despite them not even pulling the shirt on.

Or they're not good enough because their stats are not as good as the Peruvian wonderkid who you scouted on FM/FIFA who won you the Champions League with Chesterfield in 2019.

The transfer window is barely open and won't be shut until seven weeks time. I'm sure Martinez is acutely aware that he has to make a good first impression and add to a squad which had some excellent players but struggled with depth last season.

We've just signed an international striker and defender of which the former showed he can do alright in the Premier League, maybe even better than the players we currently have in that position.

But we won't know until he's playing so at least do the sound thing and afford them and the manager some time to put it all together and play a number of games.

If we looked on another teams forum in the same scenario and saw some of these views we'd think they were bells.

I agree mate. Spot on.

are we happy about joel as a back up? i dont really know much about other players , so i want to be informed by the wealth of knowledge on here

Joel:

http://www.marca.com/2013/07/09/futbol/equipos/atletico/1373371508.html

07.09.13 - 14:05.

Joel Robles leaves transferred to Everton, as has been told MARCA. The goalkeeper is in this way with Roberto Martinez, with whom he agreed last season at Wigan. Spanish coach begins his adventure with the 'toffee' and want the goalkeeper with him.

The goal Madrid was very difficult to play at Atletico, as he has before Courtois, and looks minute as it did last season. It so happens that Asenjo also could leave, so that Atletico may be forced to look for a substitute goalkeeper on the market.

Asenjo was PYAR boss on FM.

It appears his confidence is all over the place in the real world, but hes onlya young un, he will make a top player in the future, mark my words.

Asenjo was PYAR boss on FM.

It appears his confidence is all over the place in the real world, but hes onlya young un, he will make a top player in the future, mark my words.

If you're playing a parody of this thread then you're playing it beautifully. I however think you're that dumb that you believe what you're typing with them fat cumberland fingers of yours.

I've just watched that for a minute and not seen a save I wouldn't expect him to make mate.

fist bumps*

He still made the saves, from what I've seen he flaps at crosses and saves a lot of shots with his feet but there's a Man United keeper who does the same and hes top top class.

I must have watched robles in games, but I have no reccolection of him.

He played at that goodison game I was at and have tried to forget ever since but I can't remember anything he did. Same with the fa cup final.

17 goals let in in 13 games and only one league clean sheat ain't great but it is wigan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back