The summer 2013 Everton transfer rumourZ thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Been saying for a long while how people are deluded nowadays because of FM and its vast scouting and data collection when actual fact as enjoying as that game can be its a bloody game and there is no human element to it.

It annoys me to no end when a new name is touted or a list is being put together of who people would like and people put their list together solely on the fact it worked for them on FM or he is 'ACE' on FM haha!!

Funny that you mention the human element to the game and then say there is no human element to the game. There are some people, and I include myself in this category, that see a player on the game that they haven't heard of before then make it a point to watch the player for a while and then offer an opinion. There is one in particular, Nacer Chadli. Before two seasons ago wouldn't have known the name but after watching him for a few seasons he would be the one player above all others that I would want RM to go after. Don't just assume that because people reference a game, with a large large human element (who do you think collects and puts together everything?), that they didn't put in research hours in "the real world".
(y)

Funny that you mention the human element to the game and then say there is no human element to the game. There are some people, and I include myself in this category, that see a player on the game that they haven't heard of before then make it a point to watch the player for a while and then offer an opinion. There is one in particular, Nacer Chadli. Before two seasons ago wouldn't have known the name but after watching him for a few seasons he would be the one player above all others that I would want RM to go after. Don't just assume that because people reference a game, with a large large human element (who do you think collects and puts together everything?), that they didn't put in research hours in "the real world".
(y)

What do you thinking of Trindon Holliday mate?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back