The summer 2013 Everton transfer rumourZ thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Naismith and Alcaraz are room-mates in Austria says my source on the coaching staff.
Naismith took bottom bunk.
Alcaraz plotting to muffle him with a pillow in his sleep.
#ITK

made me laugh that, looks a proper shifty [Poor language removed] him like. Defo look more at home on a coke plantation weilding a machete

...have just been in Cuba for a few weeks and got chatting with a bunch of blokes from Birmingham in the hotel who had been over to Israel to watch the recent U21 tournament. These blokes clearly had a few bob and were footy mad. They were in the same hotel as the Norway team and were getting loads of stick because of England's performance. One of them said he bumped into Ian Atkins outside his hotel. He recognised Atkins because of his Brum links and he said he was there with 3 others scouting for Everton. He was speaking with a few of the Norwegian lads but said the only team they weren't watching was England because they were crap. The scouting network is clearly broad but I'm not aware of us being linked with anybody from that tournament.

Would love us to go for Steven Defour! Probably going to be available this summer as he wasn't a regular starter for Porto last season

Seems insane to me.

How can you replace the best left back in the league mate?

You don't. You use the money on a top central midfielder (or 2 if were lucky) and watch him and fellaini dominate midfields.

Honda/strootman/fellaini

Mouthwatering.

You don't. You use the money on a top central midfielder (or 2 if were lucky) and watch him and fellaini dominate midfields.

Honda/strootman/fellaini

Mouthwatering.

I don't disagree that would be awesome. But there are a lot of buts! Strootman is off to Roma I think, Honda may come if we have cash, but we haven't got a proper left back to replace Baines.

I don't disagree that would be awesome. But there are a lot of buts! Strootman is off to Roma I think, Honda may come if we have cash, but we haven't got a proper left back to replace Baines.

efc__1348843141_oviedo.jpg

Granada have just bought a left back, if we were to sell Baines replacing him with Siqueira would be fine by me.

As others replied oviedo.

Strootman/honda doesnt matter so much the key is to have an amazing midfield and for 18-20mil it wouldnt be hard to get players.

If Baines were to go then Luke Shaw is the only option at left back for me.
That said, Southampton have no desire or requirement to sell him, so I'd stick as we are.

If Baines were to go then Luke Shaw is the only option at left back for me.
That said, Southampton have no desire or requirement to sell him, so I'd stick as we are.

We have no requirement or desire to sell baines but if a bigger club than ourselves comes in for him he will be off most probably same with shaw with us he would have a bigger chance of getting in the England squad/recognised on the big stage

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back