The summer 2013 Everton transfer rumourZ thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everton in talks with £12m Juventus strikerJuly 12, 2013
Juventus have demanded Everton fork out £12m for Italy international Alessandro Matri, according to Mediaset.

New Toffees boss Roberto Martinez has already started strengthening his squad by bringing in three former Wigan players, and he is now keen to further bolster his frontline.

The Spaniard knows he needs a reliable scorer – midfielder Marouane Fellaini was Everton’s top scorer last term with 12 goals in all competitions – and Matri is a target.

The 28-year-old could be available for transfer after Juve completed the signing of Carlos Tevez, while the Serie A champions are also chasing Swansea’s Michu.

Talks between Everton and Juventus are already open, although the Merseysiders are unwilling to match £12m valuation.

The player himself wants an annual salary of £2.6m, which is 20 percent more than he currently earns in Turin.

http://myevertonnews.com/everton-in-talks-with-12m-juventus-striker/

Jargiest piece of jarg that has ever jarged around these parts.

Mediaset will make up any old crap. I think its just because we were liked with him a few years back. Very good player but not on that wage/price.
We'll be playing Juve in 3 weeks with their new Tevez/Llorente strike force.

Everton in talks with £12m Juventus strikerJuly 12, 2013
Juventus have demanded Everton fork out £12m for Italy international Alessandro Matri, according to Mediaset.

New Toffees boss Roberto Martinez has already started strengthening his squad by bringing in three former Wigan players, and he is now keen to further bolster his frontline.

The Spaniard knows he needs a reliable scorer – midfielder Marouane Fellaini was Everton’s top scorer last term with 12 goals in all competitions – and Matri is a target.

The 28-year-old could be available for transfer after Juve completed the signing of Carlos Tevez, while the Serie A champions are also chasing Swansea’s Michu.

Talks between Everton and Juventus are already open, although the Merseysiders are unwilling to match £12m valuation.

The player himself wants an annual salary of £2.6m, which is 20 percent more than he currently earns in Turin.

http://myevertonnews.com/everton-in-talks-with-12m-juventus-striker/

Yawn. Still an improvement on the McGeady link which keeps creeping around the papers.

Heard something from someone in work today.
Dont know if true but sounds like something our board would do.
Apparently this guy was talking to a mother of one of kids who plays for his local team which he runs
This mum lives next door to baines brother/sister in kirby and said this
Baines has been sold for 18m
Baines doesnt wat to leave hes happy and settled with his family
Board have told him to put a transfer request in
Baines has said no he wont do that to the fans making him look the bad guy.

I took it with a pinch of salt guess most people will but just passing on a rumour to the rumour thread

Thanks for being honest with your source. Much better then those writing "I have been told..." or "I have heard..". And as you say, rumours belongs in the rumour thread. Good post!

If no one leaves, i guess we will see one or two new faces both in midfield, if Fellaini or Baines or both leave, then its another story....

Mediaset will make up any old crap. I think its just because we were liked with him a few years back. Very good player but not on that wage/price.
We'll be playing Juve in 3 weeks with their new Tevez/Llorente strike force.

Yeah well, we've got the two dark destroyers in Kone and Anchovy.

We need more of these guys:

arteta-fellaini.jpg

MIDFIELDERS.

I think we will sign Moses if we end up selling Baines or Fellaini.

I just hope that Baines or Fellaini aren't sold in order to cover our small outlay on a number of Wigan players.

I think we will sign Moses if we end up selling Baines or Fellaini.

I just hope that Baines or Fellaini aren't sold in order to cover our small outlay on a number of Wigan players.

I hope we keep both. They´re both more valuable to us than the money we´ll get for them.

I agree I think we will sign Moses but I feel it won't happen until the end of the window... Any sign if Baines has been offered a improved contract?

I hope we keep both. They´re both more valuable to us than the money we´ll get for them.

I agree in relation to Baines but not regarding Fellaini. We could get a Moses and a Chantome with money to spare if someone was stupid enough to spend 20 million on Fellaini.

Don't you read? He "heard" this information. If he told you he heard it from heroin jimmy at the "flat cap and whippet" last night while perusing the toilets you wouldn't find that to be a very reliable sauce would you.

Just wondering maybe it was from a reliable bloke or whatever, I do read mate that's why I asked who he "heard" it from?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back