The summer 2013 Everton transfer rumourZ thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
We need more of these guys:

arteta-fellaini.jpg

MIDFIELDERS.
We have Leon Osman.

There is obviously a lot happening regarding Baines at the moment...it's just that we don't know what.
We could be trying to tie him into a new long term contract.
We could be trying to get a sale price with Utd up to an acceptable level.
We could be waiting for somebody like City to enter the race.

I suppose the only thing that concerns me has been the lack of any comment from Baines in the last two or three weeks.
It would appear that he is saying to the two clubs "ye sort it out" , but does he have a preference for Everton or Utd...That is the crucial question.

There is obviously a lot happening regarding Baines at the moment...it's just that we don't know what.

I suppose the only thing that concerns me has been the lack of any comment from Baines in the last two or three weeks.
It would appear that he is saying to the two clubs "ye sort it out" , but does he have a preference for Everton or Utd...That is the crucial question.[/QUOTE]

I would say he prefers Everton, but may be tempted by Utd's habit of winning trophies

It would appear that he is saying to the two clubs "ye sort it out" , but does he have a preference for Everton or Utd...That is the crucial question.[/QUOTE]

I would say he prefers Everton, but may be tempted by Utd's habit of winning trophies

I wouldn't expect Leighton Baines to comment anyway...hes got too much class and respect for his club to lower himself jangling in the papers. Youre maybe nearer the point with the waiting for Utd to up the ante fee wise.

I wouldn't expect Leighton Baines to comment anyway...hes got too much class and respect for his club to lower himself jangling in the papers. Youre maybe nearer the point with the waiting for Utd to up the ante fee wise.

THIS ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ALL DAY LONG.

It,s up to Everton to make a statement on a new contract, they have not done so !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back