The summer 2013 Everton transfer rumourZ thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Google Translate...

Mohamed Diame, appeared 33 times in the jersey of West Ham in the Premier League last season, is according to our information about joining Everton. The middle of Senegalese land, formed Lens, Roberto Martinez will end up, the new coach of the Toffees, which was launched in Wigan. The arrival of Marouane Fellaini Diame could weaken, not unanimous.

http://www.francefootball.fr/news/Diame-vers-everton/385386

Not sure if this an old link or not; if so, my apologies...

Last edited:

He's a tit if he's given himself a nickname, like. That's trying too hard.

Nicknames should be like blowjobs, given freely not requested.

Benn was fighting in an era when they all had nicknames, a bit like darts players do know.

But I think the point was, it was in no way a racial slur, which is what rusty appeared to be suggesting.

LOL people getting offended at the 'dark destroyers'. THROW YOURSELVES IN THE BIN.

As an American, y'all are so sensitive sometimes. It's funny to see how different people are at dealing with stuff like this in other countries.

I, for one, love our dark destroyers.

I blame Gladiators for all this outrage.

Remember all the black gladiators were given names like "Shadow" and "Nightshade" it was nasty Nigel, I blame him.

Deffo lid.

You didn't see Hunter re-named "The Milky Bar Kid", or anything like that, did you?

Moses and chantome for fellaini NO THANKS..

It would be a total nightmare wouldn't it mate, how could we ever cope without Maroune Fellaini, the world's greatest defensive midfielder, a white Patrick Viera.

It's a shame we've got that release clause, otherwise we would be looking at selling him for 30 million pound, minimum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back