The summer 2013 Everton transfer rumourZ thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
It would be a total nightmare wouldn't it mate, how could we ever cope without Maroune Fellaini, the world's greatest defensive midfielder, a white Patrick Viera.

It's a shame we've got that release clause, otherwise we would be looking at selling him for 30 million pound, minimum.

Having an asset which can only grow in value (especially in his true position) it would be insanity to sell him.

With a midfield maestro alongside him the midfield begins to look incredible.

Most natural finisher in world football.

Hes gonna shine next Season, teams are gonna be watching the Spanish Messi and Belgian Ronaldo do a million step overs, then BOOM, little ball, Croatian hitman, HATRICK.

5-0 Everton

Most natural finisher in world football.

Hes gonna shine next Season, teams are gonna be watching the Spanish Messi and Belgian Ronaldo do a million step overs, then BOOM, little ball, Croatian hitman, HATRICK.

5-0 Everton

I honestly thought I would love if this forum became optimistic but now it has, I'm just like 'stop jinxing us lads, don't get your hopes up, don't you know it hurts more when you allow yourself to hope?"

What has everton done to me?

After the guy single handely cost us a place in europe with his utter disgraceful performances I don't know how many people still have faith in him, the funny thing is people slated heitinga and neville but jelavic was a bigger liability than both.

I honestly thought I would love if this forum became optimistic but now it has, I'm just like 'stop jinxing us lads, don't get your hopes up, don't you know it hurts more when you allow yourself to hope?"

DaveK has transplanted himself into you.

I always hope, without hope we have nothing.

I honestly go into every Season thinking we can win the Title, I dream it, will it to happen, maybe its the 80s? I lost the feeling in the 90s, in the 90s I thought this is the season we go down, but Moyes, for all his fault, he made me believe again, so for that reason, I will always be thankful for Moyes.

But hes gone now, this new fella has addressed a few squad issues and if we get a quality CM in, I honestly think we can win the League.

Ya know?

I think we should until right at the end of the window to decide if we're gonna buy a striker, see how Jela does in the first few weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back