The summer 2013 Everton transfer rumourZ thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think we should until right at the end of the window to decide if we're gonna buy a striker, see how Jela does in the first few weeks.
Pre-season maybe ?
I see it panning out a bit like this:
If he shows signs of recovery and starts banging them in, he'll be gone in January (and not to whoever Moyes is managing)

There's no point getting rid of Jelavic without giving him another chance at least until January, we know how boss that man is when he's on point.

If Martinez likes Victor and Kone was his first signing, will that leave Jelavic as third choice? What a fall from grace. Some of the finishing in that video above is outrageous. What happened over last summer ffs?

Jela will be worth 20m in a Years time.

I honestly think kone will be a total flop and jelavic will be firing them in with a full preseason and competition for his place. Not to mention lowered expectations.

Need a centre mid playmaker to ping the ball around...

That jorginho sounded ideal...wonder whose on the radar...also moses probably not incoming due to gerard joining.

I always hope, without hope we have nothing.

I honestly go into every Season thinking we can win the Title, I dream it, will it to happen, maybe its the 80s? I lost the feeling in the 90s, in the 90s I thought this is the season we go down, but Moyes, for all his fault, he made me believe again, so for that reason, I will always be thankful for Moyes.

But hes gone now, this new fella has addressed a few squad issues and if we get a quality CM in, I honestly think we can win the League.

Ya know?
ALL FOR ONE...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back