The summer 2013 Everton transfer rumourZ thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I honestly think kone will be a total flop and jelavic will be firing them in with a full preseason and competition for his place. Not to mention lowered expectations.

Need a centre mid playmaker to ping the ball around...

That jorginho sounded ideal...wonder whose on the radar...also moses probably not incoming due to gerard joining.

I hope you're right, but last seasons form wasn't down to a lack of opportunities to score, imo Jelavic had plenty.

According to some **** website, we're very close to signing Diame from West Am. I hope the website keeps up its usual tradition of talking ****e and being wrong.

Nobody should be sold until Jan at least. Martinez needs that time to make his own assessments on his players and decide who has a future at the club. The only player we could inevitably lose is Fellaini but that will give us scope to buy a quality replacement

Jelavić's instinct for goal in his previous season was like nothing I've ever seen. Unbelievable first-time strikes.

Of course, Moyes ruined him, like he did pretty much all of our other strikers, with lack of support and forcing him to constantly drop wide.

Honestly, if Martinez can help him find form, I'd rather have the old Jela back than any new striker.

However, if we did sign him we'd at least have plenty of options for a Three Degrees tribute act should the need arise. Still can't believe people are getting upset over the Dark Destroyers comment . FFS

Jelavić's instinct for goal in his previous season was like nothing I've ever seen. Unbelievable first-time strikes.

Of course, Moyes ruined him, like he did pretty much all of our other strikers, with lack of support and forcing him to constantly drop wide.

Honestly, if Martinez can help him find form, I'd rather have the old Jela back than any new striker.
Most of his goals looked like shinners to me, same second season, but they didn't go in so much.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back