The summer 2013 Everton transfer rumourZ thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I never thought I'd say this but could we please concentrate on crazy transfer rumours and swerve the never-ending story (Moyes arguments).

He's (Merro) actually a pretty decent bloke and ordinary blue like, but that's apparently neither here nor there when everyone wants to demonise someone.
"Demonise" is a bit silly but frankly the fact he's a decent bloke IS neither here nor there. I'm extremely unlikely to ever go for a pint with him but I'm very likely to have people post his twitter ramblings in this thread. What he's like AFK is frankly irrelevant to me .... although I'm glad he's not out murdering people I suppose.

My utter lack of faith in BK and the board notwithstanding I can't help but feel this summer so far is lazy journo 101. Especially with Fellaini rumours popping up now.

If we could shut it down now I'd be happy. Don't need any FM summer with 45m to buy a bunch of magic beans ... I'll take Fellaini and Baines in an Everton shirt and take my chances with whatever we can afford (and if that's nothing else then so be it). 'Koff selling our best players.

I never thought I'd say this but could we please concentrate on crazy transfer rumours and swerve the never-ending story (Moyes arguments).

"Demonise" is a bit silly but frankly the fact he's a decent bloke IS neither here nor there. I'm extremely unlikely to ever go for a pint with him but I'm very likely to have people post his twitter ramblings in this thread. What he's like AFK is frankly irrelevant to me .... although I'm glad he's not out murdering people I suppose.

My utter lack of faith in BK and the board notwithstanding I can't help but feel this summer so far is lazy journo 101. Especially with Fellaini rumours popping up now.

If we could shut it down now I'd be happy. Don't need any FM summer with 45m to buy a bunch of magic beans ... I'll take Fellaini and Baines in an Everton shirt and take my chances with whatever we can afford (and if that's nothing else then so be it). 'Koff selling our best players.

Applauds....but something tells me that our custodians are bent on selling our best players whilst they double talk in the press.

Time will tell.

spot on. time to get behind what we have, hope for more and have fun guessing, but magic beans is exactly what people want. No-one is agreed on what we would do with this money which seems to mean to me that we don't need it at the expense of proven talent that fits in here. Everyone who wants to sell our players can do it on a simulated game and ignore the fact that stats on there don't show how well a player fits in at the club.

Some chatter that Jelavic may be off if he can get an acceptable offer (shopping himself around).

Osman's interview on sky sports doesn't really back that up. If he wanted out then why would he fly out to Austria to surprise everyone before travelling back with them? 'He seems happy. I don't know whether he's had a good summer or is just happy to see us. He seems lively and raring to go.'

Doesn't sound like he's off to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back